Ch3 Meet your in-laws

Third P.O.V 
London
5:00 pm

Liam and his family reached London yesterday. They were staying in his dad's penthouse and today was the day, when he was suppose to meet his soon to be husband, soon to be his mother in law, soon to be his father in law aka call it his in laws. Liam was nervous like hell but excited to as he shy but a friendly guy and every one loves him. (A/N : So I love Liam he is hot af and cute af I am in loooveee with him ha ha sry for distraction but now back to book)

"Liam are you ready?" Karen, Liam's mother asks as she was waiting for her son to come down stair.

"Yes mum " Liam replied as he walk out of his room and was dressed in simple outfit plain black tee and blue ripped jeans, looking hot like usual.

Payne family make their way to Malik's - Style's Mansion.

~ ~ ~

 After the drive of half an hour when Liam and his family reaches Malik's - Style's Mansion Liam's mouth hung open as he saw the house. It won't be a lie if we say he was not excepting such a big, beautiful house. In Liam's eyes Malik- Style's Mansion is  huge, no its a castle. So big. And yes he was going to call it a castle not a house. Have blue roof with rosy and maybe he is already in love with this place. He really wants to award the architect who design this house. Perfect house of the year.

"Hi Mr. Malik and Mrs. Malik" Liam heard his dad saying to a man and a beautiful women, they must be in their late forties. This must be Zayn's parents. Liam thought to himself

"Hello Mr. Payne, Mrs. Payne and Liam son." The man, Mr. Malik greeted with a smile.

"Hi Mr. Malik and Mrs. Malik" Liam says politely and put his hand in front to shake but Mr. Malik rejected saying

"We don't shake hands with family Liam, We hug them."

And he was pulled in a warm hug.

"And son call me Trisla not Mrs. Malik" the beautiful women corrected and pull Liam in a hug too. And then Liam introduce himself to Malik and Styles family so does Malik and Style family.

~

"Have you seen your future husband Liam?" Gemma ask as they were in backyards and elders were inside the house talking about business. 

"Not till now." Liam shrugged as he was playing with Igor, their pet dog.

"Wal, Don where is Zayn ?" Gemma muttered.

"Beauty is getting ready and he is doing his hairs from last half an hour" Waliya explain, rolling his eyes.

"Beauty?" Liam wonders. Did he heard correct-

"We call Zayn beauty as he took longest time to get ready even more then diva I mean girls ." Harry explains and Liam and other kids chuckle.

"Gemma, Liam, Harry, Dooniya, Libby, Waliya. Come in dad is calling. " Safa informs and rest of them follow them inside.

"You called us ?" Harry grill as they enter the living room as elders were sitting with their coffee cup on their hands.

"Yes, we want to Zayn and Liam to get engaged " Trisla informed happily making Zayn choke his own saliva.

"Engagement ?" Zayn mutter, with a horror. 

-

I wrote this chapter at late night ...so sorry for mistakes