Ch 4. Rings, and Wishes

Third P.O.V

London
6: 30 PM

"Engagement ?" Zayn mutter, with a horror.

"Yes an engagement." Mr. Malik announce giving a pointed look to Zayn. In response he gave a small nod. Nobody noticed it.

"Liam have a seat next to Zayn." Trisla says and Zayn shifts a bit on the couch making space for his now, soon to be husband. Liam did what he was asked to do, he was already earning good points in Malik's list.

"Can you get the rings Gem." Anna ask her oldest daughter,

"Sure mum," Gemma says and went to take the engagement ring, when she return with rings, the couple exchange rings and everybody cheered, no one noticed the fake smile on Zayn's lips but he doesn't care. He is doing that from a while.

"Can I?" whisper asked Zayn.

He nodded, even through It caught the other lad off-guard. He didn't really expected to be asked this, its not like they are gonna kiss or do stuff. It's not like he is complaining. Liam's thought were broken by Malik-Styles and Payne's cheering and clapping. 

He looks down at his hand, which now had a beautiful, rose gold wedding/engagement band. A small smile forms on his lips as he realized this isn't just a ring. It signifies he is taken, that to by Zayn Malik.

"We know its a beautiful ring Lee, I and Gemma choose it. You can stare it as long you want But will you first ring Zayn and mark your territory" butted Waliya, sly smirk was on her lips.

"WHAT" screamed Harry. shit shit! Dirty mind why are you so quick. He asked himself.  All eyes were on him, he faked a smile and announce with a thumbs up. "I didn't mean that. You can continue guys."

Unsurely Trisla nodded, and looked at her soon to be motioning him to continue. 

"You can do it. I won't bite, unless you want to" whispered Zayn, but he made sure he was audible at least for Harry and maybe his sister's as they were standing close to them.

The look on poor curly lad's face was priceless for Zayn. He looks like he just witnessed something, he never thought could happen. Whoops! Mentally giggled Zayn as he saw his cousin, lipsing him to stop making these double meaning jokes.

Blush creeped over Liam's face, at his finance's words. Which wasn't un noticed by Zayn. But he tried to ignore it, not before his brain muttered. How cute Liam look while brushing.

His thought's train was wreaked by feeling cold metal against his skin. Honey brown orbs looked down at the platinum engagement band on ring finger. Pretty. Was all Zayn's heart said, He liked the ring. Even through, this one is nothing like his old one.

[Zayn P.O.V]

I looked down at the ring, It's pretty. I whispered to myself. 

Totally different from my previous one. Yes, I have been engaged before. To whom? A idiot, whom I was deeply in love with. But It's just a dead part of me now. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Thankyou for trusting us with your son" said my dad, as the ring ceremony was over. I gave an assuring smile, to make them believe that their son is in right, safe hands. Well he is. I'm not going to touch him or anything, plus he have all the freedom of doing whatever and whoever he likes. Unless he isn't caught by paps.

Chuckled the Payne's soon join by my family, as Liam's dad. Mr. Payne spoked "Oh! Your words reduce the burden of my hear Yasir. I am kidding man. It's my pleasure. We trust you with our everything, with our baby boy"

Of course you will. I mean your getting tons of money, just like us. Then what's up with these adult's drama? After all its a both win-win. Isn't it? I really urge to leave this lounge area, and go back to my comfy bed and sleep forever. As everyone around me occupies themselves in some or other conversation. Mostly about our wedding, and nobody noticed my presence. I wish, It would be million times better if Liam started a conversation, but he was to busy with my sister. But not everything you want happens right?

 But not everything you want happens right?