Ch2. I will? Maybe

Liam's P.O.V
California
7: 00 am

"Liam ain't you, up very early today as office starts from 9?" Mum ask when I came downstairs dressed in a blue tux, ready for today's meeting.

"Mom today I have an important meetings so I have to get early to check the documents and slides so I have too early," I explain and pick an apple for breakfast with a sandwich.

"Liam you don't need to go." Dad declared as he was in the living room reading newspaper with morning coffee. 

"Why?" I ask baffle as we have important meeting. In fact, nobody messaged me telling its canceled or delayed. 

"Why don't we all sit here and I explain? " Dad asks and I and mom went to the living room and took a seat on the armchair.

"What do you want to tell, honey?" Mom quizzed

"Liam, what do you think about people getting married?" Dad asked me.

It caught me of guard buy I generally said whatever came into my mind from his sudden question. " According to me marriage is the beginning of a new family and it is also a life-long commitment. It also provides you an opportunity to grow in selflessness as you serve your wife or husband and children. "

"That's the great thought of your on wedding son " Mom compliments.

"What do you think about your marriage, Liam?" Dad asks. Making me freeze. I never thought about me getting married now. I know in the future I'm going to have a family of my own I have a family now also but I mean like me, my husband, and my kids but not now, I want to marry someone who I love and they love me too.

"What are you talking about dad?" I wonder and try to change the question or know what dad mean. Try cool Liam, be cool.

"I want you to marry Mr. Malik's son," Dad informs quitely.

"What.. why?" I and mum said in unison.

"Don't you know about the deal with King Malik's Releam" dad implores and I shake my head to no.

"There is a contract between us that you and Mr. Malik's son have to get married. We will receive $100,000 thousand billion. First, you read the contract and then tell what do you decided okay." Dad explains and I nodded in understanding.

"There is no pressure on you son " Mom added making me sigh in relief.

"It's okay if you don't want to get married to him, my son" Dad utter but I know deep down he wants me to get married to Mr. Malik's son.

"Okay and thank you a lot for not pressuring me," I said sincerely.

"No need to thank us son. Marriage is not a game it is the beginning of a new life which involves many peoples around you and it changes lives. Your happiness matters to us the most Liam then money always keep in mind" Dad declared handing me the contract to read.

I read every word nicely and after reading the whole contract I decided to agree.

"Yes, dad I will, " I said sincerely well I did because it is going to make dad happy and nobody will be get hurt as I am single.

Making dad have the biggest smile on his face and he announce "Son you don't know how proud we are to have you as our son. We could never ask for more "

" Yes, darling I can't believe what good we did in our past lives to have a son like you. Sometimes I feel like we don't deserve you ." Mom says softly before dad could agree to her I spoke

"Mom - Dad we all know your best so stop that you don't deserve me or something please, " I said making them chuckle but they agreed to stop saying that they don't deserve me.

"Liam do you want to see how Mr. Malik's son." Mom interrogate

"Sure." I agreed so dad handed me his picture and his cv information with a picture attached.

Name Zayn Javadd Malik

D.O.B: 12 January 1993

Age: 25-year-old

Gender: Male

Father's Name: Geoff Payne

He is a handsome man but I didn't know much about him except his name and age. Too much info isn't it, haha much anyways who cares a- my thought were interrupted by dad

"Liam go and pack your bags," Dad informs

"Why? I don't think I am going on a business trip today the Paris trip is next week dad." I utter.

"I know and you are on holiday for the next two months so no need to worry about work and bag your bag because we're going to London," Dad explains making me frown

"What is the flight timing ?" I ask

"Around 11 am so go and do your packing," Mom says

"What about the important meeting I had today ?" I wonder

Dad chuckles and informs " My secretary is going to be instead of you in meeting and I have explained to him everything and asked him to cross-check the document for today's meeting which he did and showed me yesterday and the documents are fine. So no need to be worry son."

"Okay Thanks, dad I don't know you did the arrangements and I trust Collin so the meeting will go great." I declared making mom dad and me chuckle a bit then I went upstairs to change into some comfy clothes and pack my stuff.

Hope Mr. Malik's son is a good guy not some fucked asshole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

What do you think will happen next ? If you think Payne (s) will meet Malik (s) then you are definitely correct.

Please don't forget to VOTE || COMMENT || FOLLOW ME

Enjoy your day guys !!