PT.1

Y/n Pov:
Cold breeze sending shivers down my spine. In my balcony, looking for the security guards. They are all around the mansion. Setting up my mind to run away from this prison, I took a deep breath and reached the main door.

Guard: Mam where are you going?

Y/n: None of your business.

Guard: But Mam, Boss didn't allow you to go out of the house until he returns.

Y/n: I took permission from him, you don't have to tell me what to do.

Y/n Pov: I got out of the main gate and started running as fast as I could. Little did I knew, his guards were chasing me.
I was running so fast, my body was giving up. Just when I heard

Guard: Mam please stop! Boss won't spare our lives.

Y/n pov: Gathering all my left strength I managed to run but suddenly everything blacked out.
Slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I realized that I was again in that prison.
Feeling all defeated I layed there staring at the ceiling.

???: Baby, you awake?

(My blank expression didn't change as I knew who the owner of the voice was)

???: You know what you've done..right?

Y/n: Yoongi, pl-lease s-spare me. (All I could do was beg him, his words make my spine stiff, almost making my body paralysed and impossible to move.)

Yoongi: And why so, love? Look at yourself, little poor thing.

Y/n Pov: Taking the first aid kit, he sat on the corner of the bed. Treating my bruises and wounds.

Yoongi: Done. Now come, we'll have dinner. (Picking me up he went to the dining room, ordering the maids to serve the food)

Y/n Pov: He is acting nice. He didn't even punish me as I thought. I knew it was the calmness before heavy storm.

Yoongi: (Placing me onto his lap, he starting feeding me.) Eat darling.

Y/n: I don't w-want to e-eat. (Somehow I spoke, But I saw him taking the kitchen knife. It scared the shit out of me.)

Yoongi: (Sliding the knife on my hand, he spoke) Now?

Y/n: o-okay I'll eat.( I said, shivering badly)
(After a few minutes I felt stinging pain on my neck, I screamed hard when I saw him carving on my neck with the knife. I could feel my blood soaking in my shirt)
Yoongi, please st-top. *SCREAMING*

Yoongi: You know it hurted me 100 times more than this, when you ran away. WAHH!! My name on your neck, looks beautiful babe.
Look! now you will know YOU'RE MINE.

Y/n Pov: (I was whimpering due to severe pain in my neck, until I felt water droplets on my face..Yoongi was calling out my name loudly tapping slightly on my cheeks. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the worried face of my husband. That's it I knew I fainted on the dining due to all that happened today and had this terrible nightmare. I knew he could never hurt me that way. My fear took over me. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I almost didn't notice of him taking me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed. Moving towards my closet, he took out my night wear.)

Yoongi: I'll dress you up,Come.
Y/n: I-I can do i-it mysel-f.
Yoongi: Kitten, you disobey me a lot.
(Not making a single word I let him do what he wants. Taking off my clothes, he dressed me up with my night wear.)
Now sleep.

Y/n: (He pulled me into his muscular arms and turned off the lights.) I'm sorry. (I said out of nowhere.)

Yoongi: Don't make me remember all that again. I would ruin you any second.
A tear drop escaped his eye even though he still wore his normal cold look..I snuggled in his arms.
Yoongi: Good Night baby, I love you. (He said kissing my forehead.)
Y/n: Good Night.
Yoongi: Won't you say it back?
Y/n: I l-love you t-too.
A/n: They both fell asleep in each other's hold.