PT.3

At evening,
Here I am waiting for my husband for more than an hour now. "Did he forgot?"
Just when the door bell rang..
"Coming!!" she said running to the door hoping to see her husband.

But to her surprise it was her husband's cousin.
"Hello" he said looking her head to toe which obviously made her uncomfortable.
"Hello, what brings you here?" She said straight coming to the point.
"Can't I visit my brother's home without any reason?..Won't you let me in?" He said mocking her.
"Yes, come in" she said giving him way.

While closing the door she heard car honks on the main gate as she looked in the direction and saw her husband's car coming inside. She smiled and waited for him.
"Y/n?" his cousin called her. She turned to him and said "Actually Yoongi's here..wait" and she turned around only to see her husband coming out of the car with the help of his guards.
He was severely injured. She ran to them without thinking twice.

"What happened Yoongi??" she said panicking.
"Don't worry, these are just mere wounds" he said assuring her.
"No! They're not, you're bleeding badly. Quick! Take him inside" She said to the guards as they took him inside followed by Y/n.

She rushed to take the aid kit and started treating him.
"Bro!! What happened?" his cousin asked.
"It's just I got into a fight with my rivals"
he said in a low voice.
"I think you should take rest, I'll take my leave." He said getting up from the sofa and left.

"When did he came?" he slowly asked her.
"Just few minutes before you came" she said getting up as she finished treating him.
"I'll serve your dinner, stay here" she said moving away to the kitchen.

He closed his eyes throwing his head back. A tear escaped his eye. Who knows? Everyone has their sufferings.
Y/n saw him shedding tears as she stood infront of him with tray in her hands.

"Yoongi?" she called out to him softly.
She pulled him in a hug as she knew he needed it. He needed someone beside him.
"What's bothering you? The wounds? I told you not to get into such fights, It hurts so much seeing you coming home injured" she wanted to continue but couldn't as he pulled her into a sudden yet soft kiss.
She was shocked but melted seeing his eyes filled with pure love. They pulled out as he said " It's not anyone but you, Thank you so much Y/n for coming into my life. I love you more than anyone can think. I will always cherish you. I am so sorry for all the hurtings I gave you. I am just afraid I will be left alone again"
he said bursting as he rested his head on her chest and she carressed it placing a little peck on it.
Yes, It's the same person she feared a day before. But whether its a mafia or a normal person,Everyone needs love. I know he went through so much ever since his childhood. My love is all devoted to him.

"I won't go anywhere Yoongi-ah. I won't leave you ever. Don't worry..Okay?" as she heard his sobs fade away.

"Let's have dinner together as we planned" She said cracking a little smile and he smiled back as they enjoyed their date.

Well! Everything passes so easily..Is it the silence before storm or a happy ending?
Will the happiness last longer?