PT.4

Last night was really special, we enjoyed each others company and had our little date.
I'm up early to make breakfast and asked him to rest in the room due to his injuries.
Taking the tray of our breakfast to the room I opened the door slowly to see him talking on his phone.
"Ok well I'll see about that" he said to the person on the other side and hung up.
I smiled as I moved towards him and placed the tray on the table.
"Kimchi Stew!?" his eyes sparkled as he gave her his gummy smile.
"Yoongi now eat and tell me how's it. It took me a while to make it." she said chuckling.

"You feed me" he said with straight eyes.
"Oh okay" she said while giving him a bite as his expression turned into a satisfied one.
"Delicious like you" he said smirking.

Y/n exe. has stopped working.

She looked at him with a done face smacking his head lightly.
Yoongi: Well love, I have to go to Busan for next 2 days. Will you please pack a bag for me?
Y/n: Not again,Yoongi. You are going to a mission,aren't you?
She said frowning her eyebrows clearly annoyed.
Yoongi: No
He said being serious.
She still kept the questioning face on.
Yoongi: What? Don't you trust me?
Y/n: You know I do.
She said getting up moving towards his closet, packing a suitcase as he asked for.
He was just admiring his wife "you were meant to be mine" said to himself.

Yoongi: Love, I'll take a shower.
Y/n: Yeah, take this. She said giving him a towel.

YOONGI POV
I shouldn't have lied to her. But I am helpless, she won't let me go if I told her. I have to take care of the people laying eyes on my family.

Next morming,
Yoongi is leaving for Busan but Y/n is still worried deep inside and knew something was off.
"Yoongi" she called out to him.
"Yes baby?" He replied.
"Please be safe" she said, worries can be seen on her face.
He embraced her and said "I will but you too." placing a kiss on her forehead.

He left.
She came and started doing her morning chores.
It's past 4 pm now and she sat in the balcony with a maid as she is close friends with her. She was the one with whom she smiled a lot.
"Yoongi was cold hearted and abusive sometimes. But sometimes he's in a different self, maybe his real self that hid under all the deeds mafia world made him do." She said to the maid talking about her life.
"It's ok Y/n" she said holding her hand.
"Do you anyhow know why Yoongi went for Busan? She asked hoping for an answer to her question but the maid just shook her head as a "no".
"I'll go then" the maid making her way out of the balcony.

She went into her deep thoughts about their marriage. It was never planned. Instead she was supposed to marry his cousin, the person who visited the house last night, "Min Ji-young".
But as she came to knew he was cheating she left everything. She fell out of love.
But someone fell in love. In love with her. He thought she won't be his, but after the incident he got hope.
And he did, he married her.
She was broken to start a relationship again but had no choice since he gets what he wants. And it isn't like Y/n was forced but she gave herself time to sync in.
She is always uncomfortable around Ji young. He never looked at her with respect, all she could see in his eyes was hatred and lust for her.
"I wish I never had loved him in the first place" she said as some tear drops rolled down to her cheeks.

She was deep in her thoughts and little did she knew that she wasn't the sole person in the balcony..
She turned around only to see a man dressed in black pointing a gun towards her head. She froze at her place.
She trembled falling on her knees.
"Huh! Looks like it was easy to get this scaredy cat" he said lightening his grips on the gun.
The mistake he did.

On the other hand,
Yoongi: Well the day comes...finally I'll end this.
???: Long time no see brother. he said with a sinister smirk.
Yoongi: Let's finish it now. he said taking out his gun pulling the trigger.
???: Woah!Woah! Calm down ..what's so hurry. Let me tell you that your beautiful wi-
Yoongi: What? Y/n? You did something to her? Kidnapped her? Aren't you bored of the same thing?
???: *clueless*
Yoongi: Ok so, I will just say SEE YOU NEVER.
He yelled shooting bullets to the person in front of him.

Who was he? Is Y/n safe?
No one knows what really happened...