Skywing OCS

Comet

Comet is an average-sized, thin, female SkyWing dragonet, she is 5 years old, she is patient, serious, and cooperative, her scales are darker pink and her underbelly is dull gold, her eyes are jasper-colored, her wing membranes are gold, and her spikes are cinnabar-colored.

Comet has no special powers. She is a first-class dragon, who has 4 servants named Whirlwind, Lightning, Billow, and Inferno, she is a student who goes to a school called Coachwhip Academy. Comet dislikes lava, large forests, and getting dirty. Comet likes jumping into leaf piles, bright colors, and writing. Comet has no jewelry and wears an amethyst pendant. Comet has a broken back leg. Comet has no other defects.

Comet has a different-colored face and different-colored legs. Comet has a pet cockatoo named King Stellar. Comet has a habit of not getting enough sleep. Comet has a hoard of plants. Comet is good at listening. Comet has a sarcastic sense of humor. Comet has a slight fear of blood. Her favorite food is strawberries. Comet's favorite game is Hide and Seek. Comet was born in an orphanage, Comet was spoiled by the caretakers, while the other orphans disliked Comet. She would often get into fights, however, she had a broken back leg most of the time. Comet often played Hide and Seek with a male SkyWing dragonet named Gyrfalcon, the 2 grew closer and closer, until they became friends.

Comet likes fireflies. Comet has no other friends. Comet wishes she was the most powerful dragon in Pyrrhia and Pantala.

Glider

Glider is a somewhat short, skinny, female SkyWing, she is a young adult and 8 years old, she is proud, loyal, and fierce, her scales are dull orange and her underbelly is light-colored, her eyes are orange, her wing membranes are blood red, and her spikes are cinnabar-colored.

Glider has no special powers. She is a first-class dragon, who has 2 servants named Waxwing and Sunset, she is an advisor to the Queen, she loves her job. Glider dislikes spiders, the dark, and dragons acting like their better than her. Glider likes small birds, fishing, and watching the sunset. Glider wears a ruby ring and wears a hat. Glider has a broken front leg. Glider is blind.

Glider has dapples on her wings. Glider has a pet albino ball python named Queen Stellar. A glider has a habit of not getting enough sleep. Glider has a hoard of skulls. Glider is good at escaping danger. Glider has a rude sense of humor. Glider is not very well-known. Glider finds it impossible to fight a dragon bigger than her. Her favorite food is oranges.

Glider's favorite game is Scales-and-squares.

Glider was the second child of her parents, they had another dragonet before Glider, her name was Mockingbird. She had disappeared two years before Glider hatched. her parents rarely spoke of her, and Glider always wondered why. She later discovered why, whenever she turned 7 years old. The tribes had become chaotic and panicked, all their queens had died, or disappeared, and any dragon who became queen also died. A NightWing had delivered a prophecy; "Fall, deep down into the chaos. Flaming wrath burns, only one dragon can save the tribes. They must find the hidden dragon of the forest before she destroys the tribes forever". Glider's parents were also concerned, and they began to spend less time with Glider, instead, they gathered supplies, since food was rarely found, because of the burning forests. One day, they didn't return. Glider was heartbroken. And decided to search for her sister and her parents. Glider found a dragon, who looked rather similar to her, in a forest. Glider was shocked and asked who she was. The dragon replied that her name was Mockingbird. Glider rushed towards Mockingbird, happily telling her who she was. Mockingbird seemed less happy and frowned. She told Glider why their parents never mentioned her. She revealed that she had killed a dragon, their parents had left her in The Scorpion Den, and she had flown to the forest. Glider was heartbroken, though, she said that they could both confront their parents. And things would be better. Mockingbird began to laugh, she told Glider she had killed them already. Glider was horrified, and leaped at her, calling her a monster. Mockingbird and Glider fought for an hour before Glider finally killed Mockingbird. Glider was filled with grief. And flew away from the forest, vowing to never return. However, soon after, the murders stopped, and so did the burning of the forests, so the tribes were restored to order.

Glider lives in a cave, inside there is small a chest filled with sapphires, and another large chest filled with skulls, and a pile of vines, which she sleeps on, Glider has a small statue of a bird, at the back of the cave there is a huge chair made of wood, a large pile of roots to sit on, and a large hole covered by vines that leads to a medium-sized room filled with treasure, there is also another room filled with food, and a large wooden table, Glider's home is in The Rainforest Kingdom, in a village called Saber Ridge... Saber Ridge is lawful. Glider has no former jobs, Glider caught her first fish when she was 4 years old. Glider has a friend who is a SeaWing named Gar. Glider wishes she was a different tribe. Glider hatched along a river surrounded by moths.   

Glider often carries a feather from a blue jay