Mudwing OCS

Crawfish

Crawfish is a large, skinny, male MudWing dragonet, he is 6 years old, he is determined, clever, and rude, his scales are walnut brown and their underbelly is reddish, their eyes are lighter amber, their wing membranes are gold, and their spikes are beaver brown. Crawfish have softer scales than most.

Crawfish has no special powers. He is a first-class dragon, who has 1 servant named Everglade, they are a student who goes to a school called Bronze Academy. Crawfish dislikes crowded spaces, the cold, and dragon-bite vipers. Crawfish likes gliding, bright colors, and eating. Crawfish has no jewelry and wears a necklace made out of wires. Crawfish has a scar on their face. Crawfish has no other defects.

Crawfish have different-colored legs. Crawfish has a pet koala named Lady Greatness. Crawfish have a habit of sleeping for too long. Crawfish has a hoard of gems. Crawfish are good at escaping danger. Crawfish has a sarcastic sense of humor. Crawfish is terrified of the dark. Their favorite food is apples. Crawfish's favorite game is Hide and Seek. Crawfish and their brother (named Mahogany) were raised by their father, since their mother died in the SkyWing area only 3 months before Mahogany and Crawfish hatched, Crawfish vowed to kill the Queen Of The SkyWings, even if it meant they would die trying. Crawfish and Mahogany went on to go to Jade Mountain Academy, where they met a RainWing named Watermelon, a SandWing named Wasteland, and an IceWing named Frozen, Watermelon and Wasteland liked Healing Class while Mahogany, Crawfish, and Frozen liked Art Class.

Crawfish's old home was destroyed by a tornado when they were 3 years old. Crawfish has a friend who is a HiveWing named Bumble. Crawfish wishes they were stronger. Crawfish hatched in a forest surrounded by birds.

Crawfish often carries a book called "The Forgotten Honor", a story about a MudWing who attempted to bring all the tribes to peace during a terrible and brutal war, only to be killed by his own brother.

Shrub

Shrub is a dwarf-sized, slightly plump, adult female MudWing, she is 16 years old, she is loyal, gullible, and quiet, her scales are light reddish-brown and her underbelly is lighter reddish, her eyes are dark amber, her wing membranes are orange, and her spikes are reddish-brown. Shrub has a very long snout and sharp teeth.
Shrub is animus-cursed to have no fire, Shrub is seen as a defective lizard because of it, Shrub was cursed by an animus SeaWing as an egg. She is a middle-class dragon and is a gardener, she dislikes her job. Shrub dislikes crowded spaces, large forests, and rattlesnakes but Shrub likes fruit, reading, and watching the sunset. Shrub has no jewelry and wears silver tail bands. Shrub has a broken front leg. Shrub has no other defects.

Shrub has a different colored back, face, tail, and legs. Shrub has a pet otter named Royalty. Shrub has a habit of breaking things. Shrub has a hoard of stones. Shrub is good at climbing. Shrub has a rude sense of humor. Shrub is somewhat well-known. Shrub has a slight fear of blood. Her favorite food is sardines.

Shrub's favorite game is Scroll Tower.

Shrub was born with her parents, Shrub had 3 younger siblings, two brothers named Bear and Pebble, and a sister named Loon, Loon was animus-cursed to be unable to fly, she was cursed by a SkyWing animus named Zircon after Shrub's father had killed Zircon's brother. Shrub, as the oldest of the dragonets, was expected to kill Zircon because of her sister's curse, Shrub didn't really care, she thought that she would never even meet, or as much as see Zircon. Despite that, her family urged her to find, and kill Zircon, Shrub's father often described Zircon to Shrub as a small, skinny red SkyWing with amber eyes. One day, Shrub's father came up to Shrub, he told Shrub that he had found the location of Zircon. And that he wanted Shrub to kill him, Shrub fought back her terror and asked where he was, Shrub's father told Shrub he was in the mountains, not far from where Shrub's family was. Bitterly, Shrub agreed to go and try to kill him, when Shrub arrived, she saw a SkyWing that appeared to be Zircon, quickly, Shrub attacked them, only to be thrown down the mountain by animus magic, Shrub had a broken front leg, quickly, Shrub lifted into the air, clawing at the SkyWing's eyes, the SkyWing rolled down the mountain too, screaming, Shrub flew over to them, snapping the SkyWing's neck, Shrub shakily lifted up into the air, flying away. But not towards her home, Shrub flew to a village on the coast, where she settled down and became a gardener. Shrub always felt guilt for killing the SkyWing (Zircon), she sometimes wondered if someday, one of Zircon's friends or family members come and kill her. Themesong: Hollow by Cloudeater.

Shrub lives in a tunnel, that has moss and torches lining the walls, there is a small chest of stones in Shrub's bedroom along with a huge bed that is made of vines, there is a large lamp at the center of the room, there is also a medium-sized room at the end of the tunnel that has many large black pillows, a tall rock to perch on, and some other large flat rocks to sit on, Shrub's home is in Pantala, in a volcano called Silverwall. Silverwall is lawful. Shrub has no former jobs, Shrub caught her first fish when she was 4 years old. Shrub has a friend who is a SeaWing named Ghostfish. Shrub wishes she lived somewhere else. Shrub hatched right next to a tree surrounded by snakes.

Shrub is a lesbian, and has a mate named Merlot,

They have no dragonets

Shrub often carries an amethyst