Rainwing OCS

Sage

Sage is a large, very very plump, old male RainWing, he is 100 years old, he is outspoken, fierce, and proud on the outside, but secretive, cruel, and self-centered on the inside, his scales are dark red and his underbelly is lime green, his eyes are light red, his wing membranes are deep blue, and his spikes are dark cyan, his frill is the same color as his wing membranes. He has shorter claws.

He is a lower-middle-class dragon, Sage is a Poet, he loves his job. He dislikes lava, the dark, and Dragonite vipers. He likes flying, reading, and exploring. He wears a gold horn ring and wears gold armor. He has no permanent injuries. He has no other defects. He has spots on his tail. He has a pet finch named Lady Blueberry. Sage has a habit of talking in his sleep. Sage has a hoard of shells. Sage is good at listening. He has a sarcastic sense of humor. Sage is somewhat well-known. Sage is terrified of hornets. His favorite food is pineapple.

Sage's favorite game is Scales-and-squares. Sage was born with his parents and 2 younger brothers, named Ungrateful and Joyful, the 3 dragonets got along well, exploring and hunting together. They also often played Scales-and-squares together, one day, while they were out exploring, they found another dragonet, who also happened to be exploring, the dragonet was a female MudWing-SkyWing named Red-wing, Sage and Joyful were wary of Red-wing at first, but Ungrateful was kind to Red-wing, Sage often joked that he had a crush on her and Ungrateful always snapped at him because of it. When they were adults, Red-wing and Ungrateful had 4 dragonets, Sage had become a Poet with Ungrateful and Joyful while Red-wing became a scientist.

Sage lives in a cave, inside there is small a chest filled with sapphires, and another large chest filled with shells, and a pile of moss, which he sleeps on, Sage has a huge painting of a yellow SandWing standing on a tree, at the back of the cave there is a small chair made of wood, a huge pile of roots to sit on, and a small hole covered by vines that leads to a huge room filled with treasure, there is also another room filled with food and a large rock table. There is another room filled with spears, Sage's home is in Pantala, in a stronghold called Berry Field. Berry Field is lawful. Sage used to be a highly-respected Artist, Sage's old home was destroyed by a tornado when he was 2 years old. Sage has a friend who is an IceWing named Siberia. Sage wants to be a better dragon. Sage hatched right next to a tree surrounded by snakes.

Mistflower

Mistflower is a dwarf-sized, skinny, female RainWing, she is a young adult and 9 years old, she is disloyal, sarcastic, and cowardly, her scales are silver and her underbelly is tomato-colored, her eyes are dark azure, her wing membranes are baby blue, and her spikes are darkish yellow, her frill is the same color as her wing membranes.

Mistflower is animus-enchanted to be able to jump very high, Mistflower is admired because of it, Mistflower was enchanted by an animus NightWing as an egg. She is a first-class dragon, who has 1 servant named Cassowary, she is a researcher, she loves her job. Mistflower dislikes being followed, the dark, and getting dirty. Mistflower likes swimming, meat, and soft things. Mistflower has no jewelry and wears iron tail bands. Mistflower has a scar on her front leg. Mistflower has no other defects.

Mistflower has a neck that fades to a darker color. Mistflower has a pet Venus flytrap named Mean ol' Obsidian. Mistflower has a habit of mumbling a lot. Mistflower has a hoard of bones. Mistflower is good at running for a long amount of time. Mistflower has a rude sense of humor. Mistflower is somewhat well-known. Mistflower has nightmares often. Her favorite food is seafood.

Mistflower's favorite game is Scales-and-squares.

Mistflower was born with her parents, Mistflower had 3 younger siblings, two brothers named Lyrebird and Elegant, and a sister named Fuji, Fuji was animus-cursed to be unable to fly, she was cursed by a SkyWing animus named Zircon after Mistflower's father had killed Zircon's brother. Mistflower, as the oldest of the dragonets, was expected to kill Zircon because of her sister's curse, Mistflower didn't really care, she thought that she would never even meet, or as much as see Zircon. Despite that, her family urged her to find, and kill Zircon, Mistflower's father often described Zircon to Mistflower as a small, skinny red SkyWing with amber eyes.

Mistflower lives in a house, with a huge chest filled with bones, Mistflower has a huge pile of pillows as her bed, Mistflower has a bookshelf that has 427 books, another room has a huge pool to swim in, a huge golden statue of a SandWing sitting, and a medium-sized wooden deck that has scrolls scattered across it, there is also a room that has many torches lining the walls and statues of NightWings, Mistflower's home is in Pantala, in a stronghold called Dream Field... Dream Field is full of criminals. Mistflower used to be a highly-respected scientist, Mistflower likes fireflies. Mistflower has a friend who is a MudWing named Rust. Mistflower wishes her name was different. Mistflower hatched on a beach surrounded by birds. Mistflower is a lesbian and has a mate named Holly

Mistflower often carries a map and compass