Icewing OCS

Kalt

Kalt is a very short, slightly plump, female IceWing, she is a young adult and 9 years old, she is curious, stubborn, and playful, her scales are dark sea green and her underbelly is lighter-colored, her eyes are midnight blue, her wing membranes are light green, and her spikes and extra horns are darker colored.

She has no special powers. She is a middle-class dragon, Kalt is an advisor to the Queen, she likes her job. She dislikes being alone, thorns, and mosquitos. She likes fruit, fishing, and soft things. She has no jewelry and no accessories. She has a scar on her belly. She has no other defects. She has a different-colored tail tip. She has a pet koala named Mr. Silver. Kalt has a habit of not getting enough sleep. Kalt has a hoard of flowers. Kalt is good at running for a long amount of time. She has a dark sense of humor. Kalt is very well-known. Kalt is horrible at flying fast. Her favorite food is snails.

Kalt's favorite game is Hide and Seek.

Kalt thinks the sun is a deadly laser. Kalt was once bit by a macaw when she was 2 years old. Kalt has a friend who is a NightWing named Sootsun. Kalt wants to be a better dragon.

Freeze

Freeze is a tiny, very thin, male IceWing, he is a young adult and 7 years old, he is quiet, shy, and jumpy on the outside, but soft-hearted, kind, and a bit friendly at times on the inside, his scales are light cyan and his underbelly is ash gray, his eyes are turquoise blue, his wing membranes are dark sky blue, and his spikes and extra horns are light cyan.
Freeze is animus-enchanted to be able to curse other dragons, Freeze is seen as weird because of it, Freeze was enchanted by an animus NightWing-SkyWing as an egg. He is a low-class dragon, he is a historian, he dislikes his job. Freeze dislikes spiders, dragons attacking him, and rattlesnakes. Freeze likes swimming, gems, and writing. Freeze wears a ruby horn ring and has painted green scales on his underbelly. Freeze has a broken wing. Freeze has no other defects.

Freeze has freckles on his talons. Freeze has a pet salamander named Beauty. Freeze has a habit of not keeping eye contact. Freeze has a hoard of shells. Freeze is good at listening. Freeze has a rude sense of humor. Freeze is very well-known. Freeze has nightmares often. His favorite food is lizards.

Freeze's favorite game is Scroll Tower.

Freeze's parents divorced not long after he was born. Freeze's mother was cruel and often ignored the young dragonet. Freeze ran away, and went to The Scorpion Den, but was forever haunted by his mother. However, Freeze met a dragon named Polar, and the pair became closer friends, vowing to never be separated. One day, Polar discovered a school in The Sky Kingdom, and the pair enrolled. Polar and Freeze made many friends and often explored with them. Themesong: Saint Bernard by Lincoln. Freeze thinks that the sun is over-rated,

Freeze lives in a cave, inside there is small a chest filled with sapphires, and another large chest filled with shells, and a large flat rock to sleep on, Freeze has a huge painting of a light golden HiveWing standing on a dune, at the back of the cave there is a huge chair made of rock, a small pile of rocks to sit on, Freeze's home is in The Kingdom Of Sand, in a village called Shadow Bridge. Shadow Bridge is full of criminals. Freeze has no former jobs, Freeze once found a pearl at a beach when he was 3 years old. Freeze has a friend who is a HiveWing named Arthropod. Freeze wishes he was the most powerful dragon in Pyrrhia and Pantala. Freeze hatched in a forest surrounded by moths. Freeze is straight and has a mate named Tempest

Freeze often carries a map and compass