Sandwing OCS

Limestone

Limestone is an average-sized, very plump, old male SandWing, he is 126 years old, he is clever, rude, and cold-hearted, his scales are light greyish orange and his underbelly is silver, his eyes are black, his wing membranes are royal yellow, and his sail is the same color. Limestone has black diamond patterns.

He is animus-enchanted to have animus magic, but he can still lose his soul, Limestone is admired because of it, Limestone has 22% of his soul left, Limestone was enchanted by an animus SeaWing-SandWing when he hatched. He is a lower-middle-class dragon, Limestone is a Poet, he hates his job. He dislikes large animals, dragons attacking him, and dragon-bite vipers. He likes jumping into leaf piles, reading, and drawing. He has no jewelry and wears iron tail bands. He has a scar on his snout. He has no other defects. He has spots on his tail.

He has a pet sugar glider named Mean ol' Obsidian. Limestone has a habit of zoning out. Limestone has a hoard of herbs. Limestone is good at running for a long amount of time. He has a dry sense of humor. Limestone is well-known. Limestone is terrified of thunder and lightning. His favorite food is seafood.

Limestone's favorite game is Scroll Tower.

Limestone was born with his parents and two younger brothers, Diamondback and Snakebite, Limestone's father was a leader of a revolution against the SandWing Queen, Limestone's father had made Limestone his 'heir', so if he died Limestone would take over, Diamondback was quite bitter that Limestone had such power, and claimed that he was a coward and would be useless as leader, but Limestone's father appeared to not care, Snakebite and Limestone were close, exploring, hunting together, etc, when they were adults, Limestone ended up becoming leader after his father was killed during a battle, Diamondback was outraged, but Snakebite seemed happy, Diamondback began to spread rumors about his brother, claiming Limestone was going to just join forces with the queen, some dragons broke away from Limestone's group, creating another with Diamondback as their leader, overtime, despite Limestone's efforts most of his group joined Diamondback's group, during that time, Diamondback and Limestone got into a fight, leaving Diamondback with no permanent injuries and Limestone with a scar on his snout, Snakebite and Limestone seemed to 'disappear' after that, they became Poets.

Limestone lives in a house, with a large chest filled with herbs, Limestone has a huge pile of moss as his bed, Limestone has a bookshelf that has 342 books, Limestone's home is in The Rainforest Kingdom, in a city called Moonstone Bridge. Moonstone Bridge is somewhat lawful. Limestone has no former jobs, Limestone is terrified of pigeons because one once attacked him when he was 2 years old. Limestone has a friend who is a SeaWing named Pond. Limestone wishes he was a different tribe. Limestone hatched on a beach surrounded by fireflies.

Sizzle

Sizzle is a somewhat tall, thin, female SandWing dragonet, she is 4 years old, she is sarcastic, proud, and secretive, her scales are dark greyish yellow and her underbelly is silver, her eyes are black, her wing membranes are almost white, and her sail is the same color.

She can swim very fast. She is a lower-middle-class dragon, she is a student who goes to a school called Lionfish Academy. She dislikes crowded spaces, rats, and getting dirty. She likes swimming, seashells, and drawing. She has no jewelry and wears a copper necklace with a gold nugget hanging off it. She has a scar on her shoulder.

She is mute. She has a neck that fades to a lighter color. She has no pets. Sizzle has a habit of breaking things. Sizzle has a hoard of plants. Sizzle is good at climbing. She has a dark sense of humor. Sizzle has a slight fear of blood. Her favorite food is rabbit. Sizzle's favorite game is Hide and Seek.

Sizzle has a friend who is a RainWing named Pear and another who is a MudWing named Gator. Sizzle wants to be a better dragon.

Mongoose

Mongoose is a somewhat short, slightly plump, female SandWing, she is a young adult and 7 years old, she is tough, stern, and calm on the outside, but soft-hearted, kind, and a bit friendly at times on the inside, her scales are dark amber and her underbelly is yellow, her eyes are black, her wing membranes are lemon yellow, and her sail is the same color. Mongoose has blue flecks in her eyes.

She is animus-enchanted to have 3 tails, all of them having barbs on the tip, Mongoose is admired because of it, Mongoose was enchanted by the animus NightWing when she hatched. She is a low-class dragon, Mongoose is a hotel owner, she hates her job. She dislikes large animals, the cold, and rattlesnakes. She likes gliding, reading, and eating. She has no jewelry and wears gold tail bands. She has no permanent injuries. She has no other defects.

Mongoose has dapples on her wings. Mongoose has a pet mouse named Queen Dove. Mongoose has a habit of zoning out. Mongoose has a hoard of torches. Mongoose is good at catching prey. She has a sarcastic sense of humor. Mongoose is not very well-known. Mongoose is terrified of the dark. Her favorite food is snails.

Mongoose's favorite game is Scales-and-squares.

Mongoose's parents divorced not long after she was born. Mongoose's mother was cruel and often ignored the young dragonet. Mongoose ran away, and went to The Scorpion Den, but was forever haunted by her mother. However, Mongoose met a dragon named Bronze, and the pair became closer friends, vowing to never be separated. One day, Bronze discovered a school in The Sky Kingdom, and the pair enrolled. Bronze and Mongoose made many friends and often explored with them. Mongoose is seen as a hero by the LeafWings,

Mongoose lives in a tunnel, that has emeralds and lamps lining the walls, there is a large chest of torches in Mongoose's bedroom along with a large bed that is made of moss, there is a medium-sized candle at the center of the room, there is also a huge room at the end of the tunnel that has many medium-sized black pillows, a tall rock to perch on, and some other large flat rocks to sit on, Mongoose's home is in The Kingdom Of Sand, in a volcano called Windwell. Windwell is mostly lawful. Mongoose used to be a highly-respected tattooist, Mongoose was once bit by a macaw when she was 3 years old. Mongoose has a friend who is a RainWing named Baboon and another who is a Leafwing-Seawing named Kelp. Mongoose wishes she lived somewhere else. Mongoose hatched on a mountain surrounded by birds. Mongoose is a lesbian and has a mate named Fire Ant.