Prologue: Storm

Around them the castle they stood in was crumbling, it was so dim but the red glow filled the area setting the mood for disatster. The debris of the rest of the castle and the shattered glass scattered on the floor. A group stood in front of one person. They were Cookies. Round heads and crispy bodies. In front of then was a Cookie suggested to be filled with evil. Strands of white frosting like hair dropped as the test was coveted in a black helmet-like thing with two horns that sprouted from the top. They held a staff in their hands that resembled a skull glowing in red as well. A person stood in front, they stuck out the most with bright yellow and white robes. They're flower-like staff with the eye in the middle made them stick out even more.

"I refuse to back down!" They exclaimed.

"I am afraid you are too late Pure Vanilla Cookie." The other person said.

Pure Vanilla Cookie looked around, memories of once he last failed in the very same castle but with different people. One tall and wearing all pink carrying a shield, the other wearing a green dress and a lily like staff, the other flew holding a golden spear and the last one had thick armor the color black and purple. They also held a sword. After that flashback Pure Vanilla Cookie had to think this through. Until the other cookie cackled, they casted a spell.

"Bye, bye." We're the last words they heard.

A blinding light was casted throughout the land, it only took specific people. The people that worked with Pure Vanilla Cookie. Everyone was confused as they all were in a new world, separated from each other. Pure Vanilla Cookie just wonders but now everyone has to adapt to this world, how fun.