The bet

Love kills you at the end of the road

(Dick's pov)
Colin called last night and said that damian was staying with him for the night I wasn't worried nope not at all ( note the sarcasm ) I was a little glad damian got a friend someone he is comfortable with so as far as I know there is nothing to worry about but that also means I won the bet I was on my way to a cafeteria when I saw damian with a redhead whom I assumed was colin they were laughing together  if I remember correctly I've never seen him laugh before and now that I saw it its the most beautiful thing ever I wish he would do it more  with us I sighed maybe he's not comfortable enough .
But we're his brothers , well he does get along with haru and cassandra but still I wish he got along with the rest those two know sth damian  have opened up to them especially haru I see them sometimes cuddling together when either of them have nightmares , I am glad but also slightly jealous not that I mind but still , haru and cass are not telling anything about  damian  as they said they promised  but I want to help my baby bat I sighed  starting to get a headache from thinking too much  .
I arrived  at the  cafeteria where wally was waiting "hey wally " I greeted " guess what I saw in the way here "
"Hmm? "
" I saw damian  "
"So ? you see him everyday "
I shook my head "No I saw him with a boy eating icecream  "
Wally spit his drink out and started coughing  " are you sure they are freinds " he managed  to say 
" yep it means I won the bet "
" and how are you so sure they are friends 😐 "
" the colin boy called last night and said damian was staying with him for the night which means they had a sleepover 😊"
" Fine " Wally groaned as he handed me 50 dollars
" my bet instincts never fail " I commented when the waitress came over asking " what can I get for you today?  "
" coffee latte please "
" of course  sir "
" so the kid does have a life  outside the ____" I cut him off
" Wally don't talk about damian like that "
" ugh fine 😬 " I laughed grinning widely

437 Words

Hey kirina here I know it's been a long while bit I've been busy with school  homework  and tons of assignments 😤 please enjoy the chapter and I'll try to update more forgive me I know  it's short  leave a vote and please comment 😓😢😩😟