Savior , Rachel Roth and conversations

So keep your judgement for  someone  else I've had enough.

( Damian's pov )
Colin dropped me off in the manor . I waved him goodbye and went inside and sighed on satisfaction. I got upstairs gladly I cam get some peace before my annoying brothers interrupt.
I crossed my legs and closed my eyes slowly drifting into subconsciousness connecting to Rachel " hey rach " I greeted " hey dames guess noone is interrupting today? "
"Guessed right " we talked  for what felt like hours when she asked to meet me In the same cafeteria I sighed and got up .
I wore a jacket going out to meet one of the people who  I think at least care , I walked through the night my hoodie over my head .
I yelped as  I was pulled into an alley and pinned to a wall there were 2 guys     " well isn't he a pretty thing~~~~" one of them said " piss off " I spat venom lacing my voice " Aw he is a feisty one let's  have some fun"  my chest tightened and my breath hitched as they inched closer . ...............

Should I stop ?

Nah I am not that evil on with the story

I closed my eyes ready for what ever they were gonna do to me , there was screaming I opened my eyes to see a guy he had dark purple  hair and bright red eyes , he eyed me up and down " stay safe kid it's dangerous out here in Gotham " he was wearing a face mask but I could tell he was smiling behind it " w...wait !" " don't thank me I  just did what I had to but I respect your intentions and trust me it won't be the last time we meet 🙄 " he kept on  walking I smiled  to myself and got up dusting my clothes off and left  the alley to the cafeteria to see Rachel .
( Rachel 's pov )
Damian was confused and worried "what happened dames "
" I was going to get harassed when a guy jumped down  and saved me  and he said it won't be the last time I see him "
" and why are you confused "
" I mean why would he care about someone like me "
" damian just because some of your family and others  hate you doesn't  mean everyone does there are people who  care like me  , jon , and colin hell even superman cares "
" No he doesn't  he just did what he had to as a hero "
" damian  we care so why don't  you want  to believe that? " his gaze lowered like it does when he has nothing to say .
" I promise I'll make you believe my words " I said with a determined look in my eyes .
" I am sorry Rachel but I am hopeless , broken beyond repair so don't waste your time on someone like me " once he said that he walked away leaving me behind pulling his hoodie over his head and soon he was out of sight  I went home to find dick and kori " hey Rachel you seem gloomy what's wrong ?" Kori asked
" it's ..... nothing I am just in a bad mood " I had half a mind to tell them about my conversation with damian but decided against it , and went to my room I tried to contact damian but to no avail I should have been more considerate to his mental health his emotions were all over the place tonight I laid down staring at the ceiling and huffed " why don't he just believe it ?" I muttered to my self and soon fell asleep .

635words

Heya I am back as I promised this the longest chapter I've written  how do you think damian will feel now you can request anything you want on my pictures and oneshots book enjoy and I'll try to update soon byeeee 😉😀😍😘🤗🙄