Drugging

Freinds are traitors if you don't betray them they will betray you

(2 weeks later)
Wally doesn't remember a mission when he wasn't irritated at the current robin once people came into the room insults rolled off his tongue " like how can  someone be such a brat I mean it's not my fault I wasn't raised by a hot assassin lady "
( Damian's pov )
I heard talking '' great I can't wait to -'' "wait for what ?" I asked the speedster " team bonding " he replied nervously " have fun '' I muttered and zeta tubed back to the manor I shut my bedroom's door and went to the bathroom locking  the door behind me I grabbed my razor turning the shower on
Warning cutting
I positioned it over my wrist and made two cuts on each wrist and watched the blood flow from my arm
I smiled at the sight of blood .

I took my clothes off and as the water ran I couldn't help but think about how everything would be better off without me I ran hand over a scar I the center of my chest from the last fight with my mother , a lot of time passed .
(Dick's pov )
It was game night  and jason placed a +4 and placed his last paper''  that's unfair  '' I tossed my papers on the  table  before  they  could reply I launched  my self at an intruder ''wally !!'' I exclaimed as I got off him ''what are you doing  here ?'' ''Well you see we had this idea - ugh how can I say this without getting beaten to death " he stuttered nervously ''wally spit it out  what happened? '' I said in my 'I am your leader you will tell me this instant ' voice " we were thinking we want your permission to get you brother drunk ''
"You wanna get damian drunk why ?" Jason outright screamed everyone ignored him " and how do you want to do that ?" Asked tim

" we were just gonna spike his drink "
Tim rolled his eyes " I've got a better way (insert a way to get him drunk because I don't know how it's gonna happen )so?" "Great let's do it " jason groaned and muttered "I knew I should have stayed with roy  tonight " they left me  behind to  clean  after them and get damian to  the tower when I finished I went upstairs in hopes to find damian  .

I knocked his door to find noone so I entered it was so disappointing the desk was the only thing to prove it wasn't a guest room I heard the shower running si I just waited there were crumpled papers all over his desk what did those papers ever do to him ? I was about to open one when I noticed his sketchbook he won't mind if I take a peak or two and what I saw truly shocked me it was a picture it had damian , talia , ra's and some others I didn’t  recognise I took a photo to show to bruce later I flipped the page and I knew his drawing was perfect  but this was on a whole another level .

They were beyond perfect but I cut my thoughts short as I remembered the task at hand I was about to knock but he stepped out of the shower he went to the walk in closet " what are you doing here? " He asked as  he pulled on a shirt .

" do I  need am excuse to visit my baby brother " I lied through my teeth "yep " it was times like this when my patience runs thin on the kid I sighed and put him over my shoulder I noticed his bandaged arms but chose to ignore it then I  walked out he stopped struggling after a few minutes " can you put me down now?" "Nope !" I replied popping the P he huffed and I smiled to myself but still felt a little bad for what was going to happen to  him at the  same  time  I wanted to  help him and getting to know him I would be able to provide the proper help he needs .

734 words

Hey guys I  really feel proud of myself and a little bad for damian 😔 are you ready to know the exclusive  past I prepared for this story  well surprise I am not gonna reveal it all to you but I like the nice talia so I added her in my story welp hope you enjoy love you 😚😙😘😥