Chapter 33

Tracy's P.O.V

There was hardly ever  a time that I would go to the supermarket by myself. Usually it would be with Samantha. We normally shopped at The Best Buy Supermarket for the sole purpose of  that it was cheaper than the rest. And as we all know that in my family the money had to be stretched  as far as it could.

So why was I at one of the most expensive supermarket in kingston scratching my head at the cost of the items. Most of them were like three times the amount I would normally pay. It was not that I purposely wanted to buy from in here, its just that I know that Chris was working at his father's hardware which was right next to this place.

I had to see him and apologize and if he didn't accept it I would do what I initially planned on doing with my life.

Do good, well do darn good in my exam, go to University and get a good job.

Boys were overrated anyways.

If they were why are you stalking said boy?

Shut the fuck up!

Ignoring my thoughts I wondered out the supermarket not buying a single thing.

  Naa waste my money in deh so

I stood infront of his work place and my heart started beating a mile an hour.

What was I going to say to him?

Would he even want to speak to me?

After all he has been ignoring me for a while now.

Chris P.O.V

All I could think about was her. Stuck doing a routine inventory check and all the items on the paper magically worded Tracy.

At this point I was done being upset and angry, all I felt was numbness.

I needed fresh air so I went outside.

Was I imagining her now?

Why was I seeing Tracy infront of the hardware?

We weren't even together that long and now she is literally driving me crazy.

"Chris.. I..... Can we talk?"

Tracy?

I stood there  confused trying to decide if I was going insane or she was really here.

"Me know you don't want to see me but I.... I... want to apologize to you."

What was she doing here?

"Please forgive me." She continued.

Did she really expect me to get up and accept her cheating on me?

"Try turn round and gwaan go look fi Derek and avoid me hear." I walked passed her.

Wasn't even sure where I was going but I needed to get away from her before I cave and let her back in my life.

I still love her goddammit!

Seems like I gave up so much part of me and she barely did the minimum.

Maybe she cared about me in some sick part of her head but not enough.

She clearly have feelings fi deh bwoy deh and me no inna the sharing so she try avoid me ya man.

I remember when my father use to come home in his drunken stage and curse about how "woman a wicked"
Now i truly understand what he meant.