Chapter 7

It was finally the end  of another school day and i felt exhausted thankfully it was time for me to head home.

The twins wanted to go shopping for jeans day and the party but I told them I couldn't come with them because i didn't have any money and i would feel left out.

As a trek towards  the taxi park i saw Derek and Tiffany arguing as usually.

Its crazy how often they do this. I believe that if you are not happy with someone just leave them alone. The unnecessary heartbreak and arguments isn't worth it.

I would never want to be in a relationship where 99% we fight. Too much time and effort going into arguing and less in being happy with each other.

Putting my feelings of jealousy aside , even though that was hard to do, I felt sorry for both of them. I guess that somewhere in this toxic relationship they thought that they loved each other.

"See the gyal a come deh, you betta stop be friend with har or else me and you done." Tiffany practically sneered at Derek.
I was tired of hearing her saying that he must choose, its getting tiring now.

She was like a vulture attacking her prey the way she growled at him.

My heart began to beat extremely fast, I didn't do well with confrontation and knowing Tiffany she is going to say something  and  being  such a cluts i would always end up being the laughing stock.

" Don't call her no gyal and you really think its fair for me to choose between you and Tracey, Tracey is just me bestfriend, practically me sister." Derek shouted back at her.

So both of them bruise my feelings, i felt like i was going to throw up.

Him calling me his sister make me even more nervous than I was.

"Well you must be a fucking family ram then cause there is no way you can a look on you sister like that." Tiffany said and walked in my direction.

As she passed me she used her left foot and tripped me. I fell to the ground.

I wanted to die of embarassment.

Before i could even react a crowd gathered around me and started to laugh.

Talk about embarassment.

"Trace you good?" Derek ask lifting me up.

"Don't touch me, see weh you make you idiot gyal do!" I said angrily while tears threaten to fall.

I advanced towards a taxi while Derek stood there wondering who should he go after me or her.

In the end the girl who he was fucking was who he choose.

I looked down on my uniform and saw that it had a tore. Luckily tomorrow was jeans day and i could bring this to the local dressmaker to have it fixed.

                  %%%%%%%%%%

" Mommy!" I shouted , she wasn't inside the house. I didn't hear her either. My mom hardly leave the house when she is home, so i wondered where she was. I decided to check out the back to see if she was there. The back part of our house was fill with bushes that hid the sun and it was nice place to relax.

"..... After all this years, you want me fi come up there fi wa........  family reunion........ mommy and daddy tell you say them wa see me and Tracey.... yes her name is Tracey........ no ... weh me a tell her bout uno fah.......?" I overheard my mom on her phone. She seemed upset amd nervous at the same time.

".... what you mean by him sick.... so just because him a dead mek him wa me come look fi him...... look how much years me deh ya suffer and a just now him fucking memba me........" her voice croaked.

It didn't take a genius to know what she was talking about.

" tell him and mother fi continue and pretend that me no exist just like what them do fi almost 17 years." And with that hanged up the phone.

I quickly went inside before she saw me.

" Never know you reach home already." She asked five minutes later as she stepped inside.

" Yeah.. uhh.. me just reach." I said as i took off my uniform.

My mom faced looked worried she hardly looked like this. I wanted to asked her what was wrong but i know she would just fibbed. She lit a cigarette and sat on  the chair rubbing her forehead.

" Doubt me cooking today, you affi go buy something at the cook shop." She added after a moment.

"Okay, tomorrow a jeans day and them a keep wa party inna the night." I said to her.

" You have anything to wear?" She asked taking another puff of the cigarette.

" Ago look if me have anything."

" I did buy a black jeans pants last week you can wear that, you can even look in my suitcase to see if anything you like is there." She said to me.

It was fun being the same size as my mother even though her clothes were mostly revealing there was always some exceptions and they always looked great.

I nodded my head and told her that i was gonna wash my uniform and bring it to the dressmaker to let her fix the tear. I didn't tell her what happened today knowing that she would curse Derek and even go as far as threaten Tiffany.

I really wanted to get over Derek but it was so hard. He clearly loved that bitch and he choose her today and not me.

Ping ping

My phone made a noise, i saved my lunch money for a year just to buy the perfect phone, a samsung S8, i was proud of my accomplishment.

Derek: I am sorry Tiffy did that to you, she was just upset.

A message popped up on my screen, i hissed my teeth so loudly even my mom gave me a questioning look but didn't say anything.

I decided not to answer him. It was always the same cycle, they were in an argument and i was always the scapegoat.

I was tired of it. He knew that me and Tiffany couldn't get along but for his girl friend to continue bullying me and he would just turn a blind eye was completely unfair. He doesn't even know that the more he was with her the more it hurts me. I was too young to be stressing over a man who was not even mind.

Derek: she wants to apologise to you.

This was beyond funny to me. So i guess they are back together again. I couldn't contain my anger any more so i sent him a message.

Me: fuck you and fuck her too... just keep my name out of your mouths next time.. the next time she does something like that me ago fuck her up and show her say a really bridge ville me come from.. dont bother come round here later cause me no wa see u dutty face.. two a uno deserve each other.. two fucking clown uno be.

After sending the message i went outside to wash my uniform and try to contain my anger.

                    %%%%%%%%

Unedited as usual.
Hope you guys enjoy!

That text thou.
Savage asf!