reason

~At the dragon realm~

"What do you think?will you think lucy will choose us??"acnologia said.

"Of course she is our nakama since we are child."zeref said.

"But if lucy wants to protect them then I will approve,but we will not hurt lucy."acnologia said.

"Natsu final battle is approaching."zeref said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 month since Rose and I leave the guild.3 month ago after Illya and Beatrice came in the guild I decided to leave the guild because I don't want to my nakama get hurt and I didin't tell them about zeref and acnologia.I don't know what to do if the fight between them start.I don't know who I need to protect my childhood friend or my nakama in fairy tail.I feel confuse so I decided to go to my house.

~Heartfilia mansion~

"Lucy we should go back to guild, I think they worried about us." Rose said.

"But I feel guilt if I'm in guild,because my nakama are zeref and acnologia." I said.

"I don't know."I said.

"Lucy I know that you feel comfortable and happy when you with natsu,sting,gray,rogue,laxus,wendy,erza,orga,rufus,mira and other."Rose said.

"Lucy who do you like? Sting,rogue,rufus,orga,laxus,natsu,gray,zeref,natsu and acnologia."Rose said.

"I don't know?sting,rogue,rufus and orga are my childhood,i feel comfortable when I with them.natsu bring me to fairy tail and always save me.gray are like my brother.acnologia and zeref is my nakama."I said.

~At the guild~

"Where is lucy?"natsu said.

"She's gone."gray said.

"It's been 3 month since lucy gone." Erza said.

"I check Lucy's house but she's not there."wendy said.

"Why she leave the guild?"sting said.

"We will not give up."laxus said.

"Fro think so too."frosh said.

"Maybe lucy has reason."rogue said.

"Wait I think I know where is lucy." orga said.

"Me too I think I know,I think she is in heartfilia mansion."rufus said.

"That's right,there is a possibility that lucy is in heartfilia mansion."everyone said.

After the conversation natsu,gray,Sting,rogue,laxus,orga,rufus,erza,happy,charle,wendy,frosh,laxus and Mira went to heartfilia mansion.

~heartfilia mansion~

We arrive At heartfilia mansion,they knock the door.

"Who's there?"rose said.

"natsu,gray,Sting,rogue,laxus,orga,rufus,erza,happy,charle,wendy,frosh,laxus and Mira...minna come.lucy is in library."rose said.

"Thankyou rose."they said.

"Rose where you went?"I said

"Lucy I'm sorry."rose said.

"Why?"I said.

"natsu,gray,Sting,rogue,laxus,orga,rufus,erza,happy,charle,wendy,frosh,laxus and Mira??why are you here?"I said.

"Lucy let's go home!!"happy said.

"I will not come with you,sorry minna."I said.

"Why lucy?"natsu said.

"Why did you leave the guild?"gray said.

"Princess what's the problem?"rufus said.

"We're here to take you back home."lector said.

"Fro think so too."frosh said.

"Lucy"charle said.

"Lucy San tell us!"wendy said.

"What is the reason blondie?"laxus said.

"Lucy were here for you."sting said.

"Lucy come with us."rogue said.

"Sorry minna,sorry I will tell you. My nakama are zeref and acnologia.They are my nakama since we are child. final battle is approaching.zeref and acnologia will destroy fairy tail.not only that they will destroy all humans. I feel confuse and guilt because I don't know who is my nakama.sorry I don't have the right to go back to fairy tail."I said.

"Lucy we're not angry."natsu said.

"Lucy I don't have guild mates who get angry because of your secret."erza said.

"Thanks for telling us."wendy said.

"Lucy we are your nakama."gray said.

"I don't care if you are friend of zeref and acnologia,you still lucy.lucy of fairy tail."sting said.

"Let's go lucy"charle said.

"Lucy please!!"rose said.

"Lucy Rose is right."happy said.

"Fro think so too."frosh said.

"We are still your nakama."rogue said.

"Rogue kun is right."lector said.

"If final battle come we will fight."rufus said.

"So let's go home."orga said.

"Minna sorry,thankyou for accepting me.let's go home."I said.

"Lucy let's go."everyone said.

It's been 1 month since lucy back to fairy tail and ordinary day in guild come.but final battle is approaching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it🎀

Please Like,Read,Comment,Vote and Follow me💗