Letter

~At the guild~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around saw that I was in the infirmary.suddenly the door opened and natsu,sting,gray,laxus,Erza,orga,Wendy,charle,happy,Rose,Rufus,rogue,lector and frosh entered and they quickly run at my side.

"Lucy"Rose said.

"Lucy your awake."natsu said.

"Thankyou for save our life."Erza said.

"Lucy you don't know how we scared."gray said.

"Princess I'm glad your awake." Rufus said.

"How long was I passed out?"I said.

"1 week"laxus said.

"What 1 week!!"I said.

"Lucy you need to rest."said. Sting,rogue and orga.

"Thanks minna."I said.

~Time skip~

4 months later

Today is the rainbow Sakura festival.I was sick last year so this year I was getting ready and door opened and rose bring me a letter.I took the letter from Rose and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lucy,

Please meet me at the Sakura tree alone at 10 pm. I want to tell you something important.please don't bring anyone else.i will waiting for you.

See you later lucy💝

From,Unknown🌹

~Time skip~(10pm)

Im wearing pink dress.Im now standing at the Sakura tree.waiting for unknown.

"Who is unknown."I said.

"Unknown is me."unknown said.

I slowly turned around and saw rufus.

"Rufus?why did you want to talk to me??"I said.

"Lucy I want to tell you something important."Rufus said.

"What is it rufus?"I said.

"Lucy I like you,no I loved you since childhood.you are my princess."Rufus said.

"Rufus actually I love you too."Rufus said.

They didin't know that they were being watch by there guild mates.
Laxus,sting,rogue,orga,natsu,gray give up for lucy,but they said if Rufus hurt lucy I will take lucy from Rufus.
Rose blush.mira is happy.erza and Wendy smirked. happy,lector and frosh faint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rulu❤️
Lucy x Rufus💕

I hope you like it💌

Please Like,Read,Comment,Vote and Follow me💍