Happily Ever After

~Dragon realm~

We all here at the dragon realm. Today will be one of my memorable day after this wedding I will be Mrs.Lohr.I was happy.Im here at my room getting ready for my wedding.

"I Open Thee,Gate of the Crab Canser."I chant.

"Congratulation lucy sama.I will make your hair special for this day." Canser said.

"Thankyou Canser."I said.

When he was done I close the gate suddenly Wendy,Erza,charle and Rose entered.

"Wow lucy you look so beautiful." Rose said.

"Thanks rose."I said.

"I'm so happy for you lucy San." Wendy said.

"We will make you princess."Erza said.

"She's already princess."charle said.

They started to make up me and when they finished I saw my face,they weren't kidding because I'm look like princess.

"Thanks minna."lucy said.

"Your welcome."they said.

The wedding start at 6:00pm so I need to ready.I was wearing a pink gown,diamond necklace and diamond earrings.I was wearing pink eye shadow while my lips were pink I look like princess.

"We all here to witness the wedding of Lucy heartfilia and Rufus Lohr." Priest said.

"Rufus Lohr do you take Lucy heartfilia to be your wife."Priest said.

"Yes I do."Rufus said.

"And now Lucy heartfilia do you take Rufus Lohr to be your husband." Priest said.

"Yes I do."I said.

"You may now exchange your vows."priest said.

"Lucy my princess take this ring as a sign of my love I will love you now and forever.i will protect you."Rufus said.

Rufus placed the ring on Lucy's finger.

"Rufus take this ring as a sign of my love.always remember that I will always there for you and love you now and forever."I said.

I placed the ring on Rufus's finger.

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife.you may now kiss the bride."priest said.

Rufus slowly removed the vail that was covering my face.he leaned forward and kiss me.once the kiss ended the audience become wild and blush.Lucy threw the bouquet the result Erza caught the bouquet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time skip~

After 3 years

I was happy because I give birth to a girl and boy.we decided to name the boy Rulu Lohr and we decided to name the girl Luce Lohr.And we lived Happily ever after.........

~THE END~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it🍀

I just want to thank all those who read and supported my stories. Thankyou for reading my stories.Thankyou for Read,Comment,Vote and follow me.

I love you all and sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar.

And I hope you read my next story,Fairy Tail Fanfic:Lucy's Revenge

Please read my other story,Blue Exorcist Fanfic:Rose

Thanks to everyone who supported this story,Fairy Tail fanfic:Lucy secret

Please Like,Read,Comment,Vote and Follow me🌸

Disclaimer:

I don't own fairy tail.Hiro Mashima does....