.8.

Felix pov:

After returning home I'd found myself looking up bdsm and that had lead to a whole different world that had me up all night.

During practice Monday I couldn't help but notice something had been off about hyunjin. He'd seemed out of it.

For some reason seeing him in distress didn't sit really good with me and I'd find myself questioning what had been bothering him even at home.

I hated seeing my alpha- wait what... why'd I call him that I didn't know if he was an alpha or not despite what jisung and seungmin had said. I didn't want to characterize him and be wrong.

I also knew that if I called him that in my head I could slip up and call him that and werewolves take titles pretty seriously. I often would get called an alpha because of my voice and abs and it didn't quite sit right with me.

I didn't like the title not that there's something wrong with it. I just didn't like being called and alpha when I was very much an omega who'd gladly get impregnated with my alphas pups, and get taken care of when in little space.

(A/N-Most omegas have a tendency to be littles although they don't slip very often. Jisung seungmin and jeongin are littles as well as Felix. They'll only slip for the first time when they're truly comfortable with they're mates and they're mate is comfortable with them. Until then it's pretty dormant.)

Wait I did it again god I really needed to get a grip.

When Thursday came around and he'd still seemed tensed I decided I should ask if was ok and sure he was up for our date still.

"H-hey Jinnie I was wondering if we were still on for our date tomorrow. It's ok if not you seem out of it and-yes baby boy we're still on I'm sorry if I made you worry." He always seemed to make my cheeks turn the deepest shades of red.

"Just a bit it's ok though." The floor had suddenly became the most interesting thing I'd ever seen.

"What are you doing Saturday and Sunday."

"Nothing really."

"Would you like to spend the weekend at my house."At his words my head snapped up and my eyes widened.

"Y-yes"

"You don't have to if you don't-I know I want to"

"Ok I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"You don't have to I could drive to house so you don't have to go back and forth."

"It's ok I don't have any of the ingredients so I'll have to go to the store and buy them and you can decide what we need."

"Ok"