.14.

(NOT PROOF READDDD)

Felix pov~

I currently was going through my closet trying to find something to wear. I had never been at a bdsm club before so I didn't know what to wear.

I searched for a while before I found something that I deemed appropriate. A black skirt with fishnets and black boots. I wore a black and grey cropped shirt and wore darker makeup to match.

I got a text from Jinnie telling me to unlock the door which I hurriedly did. "H-hi jin." When I opened the door i was met with hyunjin in all his dark alpha glory.

He looked powerful and absolutely stunning. "Hello baby boy." He smiled I stepped aside so he could come in. In his hand I noticed a rectangular box and my curiosity got the best of me.

"What's that Jinnie." He motioned me over to him and made me stand in front of him in front of a mirror. "When we go here there will be a lot of dominants here who might want to make you theirs . But your mine aren't you." He looked me in my eyes through the mirror and my face flushed.

"O-of course alpha." I gulped he slowly reached down grabbed my hand kissing it softly. "Such a good boy hmm." He looked at me with dark eyes.

"Have I told you how ravishing you look." He smiled tilting his head. I was absolutely bright red by now and I could feel myself getting excited.

"T-thank y-you alpha." I looked down at my feet only to feel a hand roughly wrap around my throat and tilt my head back up causing my to inhale sharply. "Look at me when I'm talking to you understand."

"Yes alpha." I was shocked by how hyunjin normally sweet persona had seemed to have turned completely dark and dominate...and I was loving it.

"Such an obedient prince. How do you feel right now pup. Are you uncomfortable with me choking you."  He used the thumb of the hand around my neck to rub circles on my neck.

"N-no I'm ok Jinnie. I-I'm fine with it." I made sure to look at him when speaking. "I want you to wear something for me while we're out." He removed his hand giving me the box I had been curious about.

I opened it and inside was a collar similar to the ones I've seen on sungie and Minnie. It was simpler though but pretty nonetheless.

"Because you've yet become my sub in the bdsm world, I can't give you a collar saying that you are but I can give you collar showing that your my mate

"Because you've yet become my sub in the bdsm world, I can't give you a collar saying that you are but I can give you collar showing that your my mate." He took the collar and clipped it on.

"How would I become your sub in the bdsm world?" I was curious about bdsm in general. "Normally a contract would be signed with a deadline, but because your my mate if you'd like you'd be my sub permanently until otherwise." He explained.

"Therefore we'll go through what you like and don't like, your limits, rules and things like that before I collar you with a collar only I can remove." He finished I nodded at his words.