.9.

Felix POV:

To say I was stressed was an understatement. I was packing to leave for hyunjins house and I've never had a task so hard.

I didn't know if he would mind me wearing what I would wear at my house to his and then I didn't know if we were going anywhere.

Maybe I could ask him what he's comfortable with me wearing.

Jinnie♥︎

>Is there anything you aren't comfortable with me wearing.

<No you can wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing baby boy.

>Do I need to pack an outfit to go to a specific place.

<Some thing casual but comfortable and something formal everything else doesn't matter.

>would you mind me wearing a skirt

<of course not angel you looked absolutely breathtaking in your skirt.

>Thank you jinnie❣︎

<You welcome angel❥

He always finds a way to make me feel so mushy.

Ok that makes this easier, walking to my closet I grabbed two oversized hoodies with matching underwear and socks, reluctantly a white and yellow plaid skirt, white sweater, and knee high socks. Now we need something formal maybe I should wear a suit hmm.

After looking through my closet for way to long I decided on black straight leg pants , a cropped long sleeve emerald shirt that had a collar.

Once my outfits were packed I made sure I had all of my essentials and double checked to make sure. I hadn't realized how much time actually passed until I received a text from hyunjin stating he was on the way.

I had to rush to slide some pants on since I was already in a oversized shirt I made sure I put on my doc martens since the fit with my outfits. Quickly shut all of the lights off and retreated down to the garage.

When I got there hyunjin was getting out out of the car. He walked over to my side opening the door for me to get buckling me in and then taking my bag.

When he was back in the car he turned to me with a his beautiful smile. "Hi baby boy."

"Hi jinnie."

"You ready to go." I nodded my head yes and we headed towards the market. When we arrived I was getting ready to unbuckle my seatbelt and get out when hyunjin stopped me quickly getting out rushing over and unbuckling me.

When I stepped out the car a shiver ran up my spine which was odd it was colder tonight than usual.

"Up." I looked at him confused but then realized he had been holding a hoodie. I raised my arms and he slid the hoodie over my arms and head once he made sure I was warm he ruffled my hair causing my already red face to become brighter.

"Thank you."

"You welcome my love let's go."

We found most of the ingredients pretty easily and when it was time to check out I was having a hard time convincing hyunjin to let me pay for half. It had been already made clear that there was absolutely no way he would allow me to pay for everything.

"Jinnie please let me pay for something pleaseeeee."

"You can pay for the spatula." A pout immediately formed on my face at his words because he knew what I meant.

"You can pay two things and that's all." I brightened up at his words a smile spreading across my face.

When we had everything bagged and in the car we headed towards hyunjins place. Whole pulling into his driveway I couldn't help but stare everything was so pretty.