𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ; ❀❜ ❭

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" A sixteen year old Sirius banged his hand on the table

"What now, Sirius." Odessa Potter rolled her eyes at the Black heir.

"People thinks I'm being prejudice for pranking a Hufflepuff and then people are believing it just because I'm a Black." Sirius glared at the letter with elegant writing on the paper.

"Don't worry, Padfoot. We know you're not prejudice." Peter said while taking a bite of a treacle tart.

"Don't be stupid, Wormtail. Padfoot was hexing a muggle-born not even a couple hours ago. Seems prejudiced to me." James teased Sirius who gave him a pointed look.

"I don't know why you allowed him to do that, James. Isn't Lily a muggle-born?" Peter stuffed his mouth with another treacle tart.

James and Odessa gave each other looks but decided to not say anything. Remus on the other hand was able to catch on with the looks but continued to read his book.

"Peter stop acting like a saint, you were literally smoking and drinking with Sirius last night." Odessa stood away from their part of the table and walked to Lily's group. While the boys were laughing at Odessa's comment.

"I am so marrying her..." James stared at the red-head beside his sister.

"James, she's your sister!" Sirius dramatically gasped and gave James a dirty look. Remus smacked his forehead and sighed in disappointment.

"Not her, you stupid inbred! The one beside her." One of the things James liked to tease Sirius about is his parents being cousins. Remus choked on his saliva making his friends laugh.

Sirius looked at him in offence but was cut off by a big white flash as a bunch of people appeared. The people upfront the crowd was Arcturus Black, Melania Black, Orion Black, Walburga Black, Alphard Black, Cygnus Black, Druella Black, Violetta Black, Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Henry Potter, Oniria Potter, Fleamont Potter, and Euphemia Potter.

The ones at the back were Ted Tonks, Andromeda Tonks who was holding her daughter, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley who was holding two kids.

What caught people's eyesight was a mysterious man with white hair who was also wearing an expensive coat with a bunch of golden swirls and a symbol embroidered on it. His green and black captivating eyes that can make any person shiver at his stare. His aristocratic facial features that can make anyone fall for him with just his appearance.

"Great! A family reunion." Sirius broke the silence.

"Shut it blood traitor." Bellatrix glared at her disowned cousin.

"Is there any reason why you guys are in Hogwarts?" Dumbledore cut off Bellatrix and Sirius, trying his best to ignore the mysterious man's smirk.

The question was answered when a falling note came out of the ceiling.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀,

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲.
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.

- 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A bunch of seats popped out for all the people to sit on. Now while everyone was scattered in The Great Hall. The white haired man had different plans. The man strutted to a girl named Lily Evans who was chatting with her friends. Everyone looked at the man curiously.

"Excuse me young lady, will it be okay for me to sit here?" His deep voice stunned the red-head.

"Of course, sir." Lily gulped nervously but was quickly enough to keep her nerves down and answered with a strong voice.

"Delightful."

A gigantic screen popped out and the adventure had just begun.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ
ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ
ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·