𝟰 • 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

❬ ⸙: ✰❛𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺; ❀❜ ❭

THE SCENERY CHANGED TO an office filled with papers and weapons scattered all over the place

THE SCENERY CHANGED TO an office filled with papers and weapons scattered all over the place. There were two men in front of the door while a woman was sitting on the office chair with a little girl with three colored hair and two colored eyes. It was raven, white, and red. Half of it was white and only a strand of it was raven. Her left eye was black while the right one was green. Though her hair was a little messy in the colour side she still looked cute.

"Her hair and eyes are so pretty!" Marlene cooed at the little girl.

"You find any baby cute." Lily rolled her eyes at the blonde she called best friend.

"Are we gonna ignore the fact the kid is in a room surrounded with weapons?!" Barty looked at the screen weirdly.

That caught people's attention. What was

a toddler doing in a room with dangerous items?

Some purebloods didn't know how to react because they knew what that felt like. Their little old self is surrounded with knives and other kinds of killing tools.

"We have the Lestrange in room six, boss" A ruffy voice came from a man who was speaking Russian though subtitles were shown on the screen.

"Lestrange?" The Blacks and Lestrange looked in curiosity. Bellatrix and Rodolphus were hoping it was not their son they were talking about but with what they have seen they were not one hundred percent sure.

"It's still so incredible, boss. How did you manage to find these little magic creatures?" Another man spoke with glee in his tone.

"Maybe there's another Lestrange?" A dense Gryffindor tried to assure.

That did not calm the Lestrange family because if there was another Lestrange it means that they are lost and not being cared for properly.

"What did I tell you about questions?!" The woman screamed at the now frightened man.

"She has a short temper." Sirius said.

"Just like L-" Odessa smirked but quickly fell when a certain redhead glared at her.

"Like who?" Lily raised a brow at her.

Odessa innocently smiled at her while James snickered with his hand on his mouth.

"Sor-"

"My sister was one of these disgusting creatures." The woman admitted wanting one of her guards just to leave.

"Take this girl to the boy. Make sure she trains him." She demanded holding up the three year old girl with no emotions on her face.

"She wants a toddler to train someone?" Remus looked at the screen. Whoever this woman was is definitely sick in the head and in the worst way possible.

"Her?! But boss she's only three!" The same man who told her about Lestrange in room six.

"Yes she is capable of many things that none of you can do." The woman raised her voice at her guard.

The people in the great hall looked at them with a questioning look plastered on their faces. What can this three year old do that makes her capable of training someone?

The other guard picked the little girl up and the two guards and her started to leave. The woman suddenly picked up her gun from the table elegantly and opened her mouth.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Odessa panicked.

"Oh and Ivanov, never question me again." She pointed her gun at his head.

BOOM!

The scene immediately changed to two beautiful emerald eyes opening but the face wasn't shown.

"It was a dream." James gasped.

The screen went black.

"That happened so quickly." Evan Rosier scratched his head.

"Didn't even give me enough time to comment." Barty laid his head on his palm.

"Just for the two things you guys both said Rabastan is gonna be on top of the pyramid." Regulus flatly told them.

"I'm on top of the best friend pyramid!" Rabastan cheered, making the other two boys complain at Regulus.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ
ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏᴡ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ ʜᴏᴡ'ᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴅᴏʟᴘʜᴜ' ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ' ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ' ꜰɪɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·