𝟭𝟯 • 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸; ❀❜ ❭

"I'M SORRY, BUT CAN WE take a break?" James asked.

The screen immediately paused and everyone finally stopped being tense. Though Sirius looked like he was the only one who's annoyed over the fact they had to stop.

"Seriously Prongs, you just had to take breaks. My family looks like they wanna confront me like in those detective muggle movies you made us watch." Sirius groaned at his best mate.

"You'll survive mate." James popped a fainting fancies inside his mouth.

"Will he really tho?" Peter stuffed his mouth with a treacle tart.

"Save me some snacks, I'm gonna leave the hall." Sirius stood up at his table and started walking towards the exit of The Great Hall. His grandfather Arcturus Black stood up at the table and decided to follow him.

"Guys, I'm gonna get some air. You know with everything I've just seen and all." Lily feigned her voice.

"We understand, Lils." Mary placed her hand or Lily's shoulder.

"Ladies I'd like to use the loo and was wondering if one of you guys can lead me the way." The mysterious man charmingly said.

"I'll show you." Lily immediately offered.

"I can do it, Lils. Don't you need to take a quick br-" Marlene attempted to offer but with a quick reassuring smile from Lily made her stop her sentence.

"I can't believe you're here, papa?" Lily spoke once they were away from everyone else.

"Oh you're acting like I willingly came here. I was in my office fixing Lord Black's shipments and all."

"Yes, he and everybody will finally find out who we are with you being here." Lily rolled her eyes.

"Ana, they're gonna find out either way. We literally saw my granddaughter without her magical disguise." The man spoke with a frustrated tone.

"My daughter." Lily corrected.

"My granddaughter sounds better, Liliana" The man smirked.

"Papa-" The father and daughter duo were cut off when both of their eyes met Sirius and Arcturus talking.

"Lord Aphelion." Sirius immediately walked towards the duo and placed his palm on the left of his chest and bowed.

"So it is you..." Arcturus walked towards him.

"Greetings Lord Black, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." The man bowed as a sign of respect.

"It's an honour to meet you, Lord Hendrix Aphelion. It isn't everyday I meet an Aphelion." Arcturus gave Hendrix his most charming smile.

"Ahh yes...My daughter and I were just talking about you earlier." Lily smiled at the man.

"We were talking about our shipments, sir. Just making sure our biggest buyers get the best qualities." Lily gave him a bright smile.

"As long as I have my customized daggers there would be no problem. Sirius knows how much I love my daggers." Arcturus said.

"It's practically his mistress." Sirius commented, making Hendrix laugh.

"So my grandson works for you?" Arcturus raised a brow.

"In a way, yes. He's my daughter's right hand and when Ana finishes her coronation Sirius immediately becomes in the highest ranks." Hendrix said.

"I wouldn't be surprised, the amount of times he has accompanied me when he was a child would be disappointing if he doesn't use his assets to your empire. Startled me when he was out in Gryffindor. I've always shown him how to be more cunning." Arcturus said.

"Well he tends to be reckless so I'm not surprised. But it's not a flaw." Hendrix looked at Sirius.

"No?" Arcturus cocked his head.

"No, he gives my rivals lots of warning which I simply enjoy." Hendrix smirked.

"Sorry to cut this conversation short but I think the movies are playing again." Lily spoke up and Sirius agreed.

"Another time, lord black?" Hendrix offered which Arcturus immediately took and all four of them started walking to the entrance of The Great Hall.

"I'm surprised he hasn't made a comment about you marrying, Prongs." Sirius told Lily.

"I know right maybe now he'll stop trying to marry me off to annoying bastards." Lily said.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ ʜᴀʜᴀᴀʜᴀ

ᴛʜɪ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟ ʜᴀʜᴀᴀʜᴀ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ _ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ_ ɪ' ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀᴇɴᴇᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴇʟɪᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴ?
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·