Chapter 1: A new job

So before we start this, I have bad grammer- so ignore that! Also there isn't gonna be anything 18+ but there will be some interesting things so keep in mind! 

Y/n = Your name

E/c = Your eye color

H/c = your hair color

Now let's get on with the show! (Well story)

You were standing outside of the freddy fazbear's new pizza place. It had a 70s-80s style to it. You could smell the delicious pizza coming from the doors. "Alright Y/n...you can do this, you deserve this, you NEED this," you thought to yourself. You then bravely starting walking to the front door and took a deep breath and walked in. You were amazed at how the inside looked. Y/n stood there in awe before she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

"Hey! You wouldn't be Y/n by any chance?" A female voice said as you turned around. "Oh, yes I am!" You said proudly, "Great! I'm Vanessa, how about we walk you to where you will be working, yes?" She said. You then nodded back and you both started walking. "So, as you probably know, you will be working at the daycare, mainly watching over kids and Sunnydrop," She said, doing small gestures with her hands. 

You were excited to find out what the daycare would look like and what Sunnydrop would look like too. "Alright, here we are!" She said looking at the window leading to an amazing daycare. It had a ballpit river, more slides then any playground before, and tons of climbing areas! It was every child's dream come true! "T-this is-" Y/n stuttered, they were so surprised they could barely say a word. "I know right? When I first saw it I fainted!" She said with a slight giggle. "S-so..how do we get down there?" Y/n asked, "Oh yeah, sorry about that, you just go down that slide right there" Vanessa said, pointing to a tube slide leading down to the massive play area. 

"I have to go down that thing?" You said, raising an eyebrow, "Yep, I know it's a bit kidish for us adults but hey it's pretty fun," She said laughing. Y/n sighed and started walking towards it with Vanessa by their side. "You go first," She said gesturing you to go. You then crouched down and sat on the tip of the slide. "Good luck," Vanessa said, winking at you. Y/n then slide down the long slide, feeling like it was lasting forever, But you actually enjoyed it. 

You felt a few laughs escape through your mouth, as a smile appeared. Then, all of the sudden, you felt your legs land on a hard-ish platform. You looked up to see what you saw earlier in the window even closer and better! You were simply amazed! Everything was bright and cheerful. You then felt a sudden familiar tap on your shoulder. "You gotta stop doing that," You said with a slight laugh, gaining a laugh from Vanessa as well, "It's better up close isn't it?" She said putting her hands on her hips, "It really is, It's honestly every kid's dream come true," You replied, still in awe as you put your hands on your chest, breathing in. 

"I hope this never ends!"

Welp! Hope you enjoyed this! I will be posting 1-2 times a day! So if you have any questions or requests or suggestions just let me know in the comments.