Chapter 4: What is this feeling?

WHAT- 418 reads?! My golly! Thank you so much!

E/c = eye color 

We were looking at each other the hole time. No noise filled the air, just the air conditioners. Sunny's hand was still on yours. You savored every moment, every second, with him. Nothing mattered anymore, just you and him. Not your parents, not your friends, not even your job. You just felt like you belonged, and it was the best feeling in the world. Until, a voice echoed, "Do you like dancing?" Sunny asked, standing up and reaching a hand for me.

"I've never really danced," You replied, looking down in shame. "Then I'll teach you! This'll be so much fun!" He said in an excited high voice. You were a little hesitant at first, but, you grabbed his hand and you lifted you up in surprise. He placed his hands on your waist. Blush quickly spread across your face as you looked away in embarrassment. "It's okay to be shy! Just wrap your arms around my neck, that is how we do this dance!" He said warmly. You felt a warm sensation inside you once again, it felt nice, like only he mattered to you. 

You felt more happy then you've ever felt, it was the time of your life. You placed your arms around his neck and gently danced with him. "Dancing can't be a dance without music am I right?!" He said, as he snapped his fingers and music started to play. You looked at him, and a smile appeared on your face. "Wow! You have such a gorgeous smile, you should do it more!" Sunny said, placing a hand to caress your cheek. "Thank you, I never really smile unless I'm truly happy," You replied, you could see he was a little shocked yet touched. 

Sunny's pov:

Those words really made me feel happy, we just met, but I feel like I've known them for my hole life. Could this be? No. I'm a robot made to make kids smile. I can't fall in love, it isn't in my program. But, what is this feeling then? What if it is love? Even if it is, how would it ever work? It doesn't matter, only they matter to me now. "W-wow my dear! You are a great dancer!" I said. 

"Aw thanks Sunny!" They replied, with a warm smile still on their face.

Your pov: 

You checked your watch to see what time it was. It said 8:59, "Crap, it opens in less than a minute," I said unlatching myself from him and patting myself down to get ready for the kids. I glared over at Sunny who seemed down that we stopped dancing. "Hey! Listen, we can dance another time, okay? I promise," You said with a smile, but it didn't really make him happy.

 You thought for a moment, and walked over to him. "Hey, thank you, this was honestly amazing, you are amazing, thank you for everything," you said, he then looked up and stared into your e/c orbs. You then got the courage and hugged him tightly. He gasped a little, taking in what you just did, but he then wrapped his arms around you. You both shared an amazing hug, you felt like you were almost gonna cry because of how happy you are with him. 

He is your sunshine and you are his.