Chapter 2: Meeting Sunny

N/n = Nickname

L/n = Last name

y/n's pov:

"Alright! Let's get you introduced to the animatronic you will be looking after of!" Vanessa said, walking me to the ball pit river that seemed to go on forever. I looked at the river, still in awe as I crouched down to touch one of the balls. "Amazing isn't it? Those are called balls," Vanessa said, jokingly. I let out a small laugh and stood up. 

"So, where I-" I was about to say when all of the sudden a high voiced male shouted, "Hooo hoo hoo!" I looked up, surprised as I saw a yellow person? No, definitely not human, more like animatronic, standing on a sun stage thingy and dived into the ball pit river. I glared at Vanessa to see if she was surprised as well, but no. 

"V-vanessa, is that the animatronic?" I said, gulping as I looked around to see where he went. I all of the sudden, felt two cold arms wrap around my stomach and lift me up. "HELLOOOO!~ New friend!" He said, the robot had a high pitched voice making my cheeks go a tint of red. "Now now Sunny, this is your new partner, be careful with them," she said, knowing that I was pretty scared. "My apologies friend! Wowzers! Aren't you a gem!" He said, putting you down on the ground and examining your tiny frame compared to his, "The name's Sunnydrop! But all my friends call me Sunny!" He said, with a bright smile, although he was made to always smile, you could tell he was smiling even brighter. 

"Y/n L/n," I said, with a light smile. Sunny grabbed my hand and shook it violently. "Oh N/n! Can I call you that? We are gonna have so much fun! Yipee!" He said, jumping up and down. You felt your heart flutter, his voice was so soothing to you, it felt like nothing you've ever felt before, like it was just all an amazing wonderful dream that you dear never to wake up from. "Hellloooooo? N/n? Are you there? Earth to Y/n!" Sunny said, waving his metal hand in front of your face, trying to get you out of your trance. 

You clicked back to reality and realized you were staring at Sunny the hole time. You looked away, embarrassed at what you just did. "It's okay N/n! I too get lost in thought!" He said, giving you a tight hug. You felt your face turn hot, but you hugged back. You'd never met such a great hugger as this amazing robot. It felt like you were being hugged by a giant bunny, never wanting to escape from its grasp. 

You truly felt this is where you belonged.

Hope you enjoyed! :)