Chapter 10: A new life.

Thank you all for almost 20k!! I am so surprised this blew up so quickly! Terribly sorry that I didn't post yesterday or the day before that, I've been pretty busy lately. Also I'm really sorry if my stories are cringe and my grammar is horrible, I am really trying to do my best and I can't help but feel bad. So I'd appreciate if you'd just keep the criticism to yourself.

 Your pov:

Sunny and I were hugging before you then parted. I then walked over to a mirror and looked at my new figure. "Sunny, how did you do this?" I asked, still looking in the mirror, "Well, let's say I've been fixed enough that I learned how to do it myself," He giggled. I turned around and smiled warmly at him, but soon it faded. 

"God, I'm never gonna see my parents again am I?" I looked down and crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm so sorry Y/n, I should of came with you It was unprofessional of me," Sunny replied, hitting his head with his palm. I ran over and grabbed his wrist, "Don't do that," I said in a low tone. 

He looked directly in my eye and then looked down at my figure and blushed. I then realized I was basically naked, "Psh! Weirdo!" I said covering myself. He then looked away, flustered and whistled. Blush crept upon my cheeks as I looked around. "What are you looking for?" He asked, "Fabric, to make clothes so I don't look like I'm basically naked," I replied, bending down to look under stuff. 

I then heard a sudden grunt, I looked up and stared at Sunny who's face was now pinkish. "Do we have a problem?" I asked in a stern voice. He made a gulping noise and replied, "N-no Ma'am/Sir/whatever you wanna be called," Sunny replied, placing his hands to cover his eyes.

 I then looked back and blushed slightly, but then noticed some blue, yellow, and pink fabric. "Aha! Bingo!" I said loudly, Startling Sunny. I then stood up and walked over a sewing machine and placed the blue fabric under it. I felt someone behind me, but I knew it was Sunny. He placed his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

I smiled and began to sew an outfit together. 

-Time skip-

I finished the outfit, it took around 2 hours but it was worth it, now all I need to do is put it on. I glanced at Sunny, who was sitting on the floor, his legs crossed. "Sunny! I finally finished the outfit!" I said happily. He then stood up and clapped his hands in happiness. "I'm gonna put it on now," He tilted his head in confusion and then realized what I meant. "Turn around, please," I said, making a spinning motion with my finger. He then spun around and I giggled, then I started placing the outfit on. 

One I was done placing the outfit on I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled happily at the finished product. 

(Ignore the chest if you want <3)

"Alright Sunny you can turn around," I said nicely. He then spun back around and took a few seconds to take in your outfit, his circular yellow head turning a pale pink as he twiddled with his fingers. "Don't you think that outfit is quite, well, kid friendly?" He said nervously, glaring away, "Yeah, but there wasn't much fabric left so this was all I could think of sadly." I looked down, and then back up at sunny. 

"I hope this all works out."