Chapter 6: Love?

Oh my golly- almost 4k reads? I am beyond thankful! So- he's gonna have lips, yea yeah I know, he doesn't actually have any but I don't care.

Your pov:

It's been 2 weeks since we last talked to each other. As much as I miss him I just needed some alone time, but I feel like I've lost a friend, or even more. I need him in my life and I need him now. 

Present day:

I was talking to a little kid named Ralph who is 12. He is a sweet boy and always came to me when he needed to talk about how he felt or to just check up on me. "Y/n..?" Ralph said, quietly, looking down, "What's up buddy?" I replied, placing my hand on his shoulder to show he can ask me anything, "Do you..believe in true love?" He asked, looking up at me.

 I paused for a moment and thought before answering, "Sure I do," I replied, giving him a slight smile, "Do...you love anyone?" Ralph said, staring into my eyes. I turned my head to look over at Sunny who was far away, playing with some kids.

 I stared at him for a minute, but he turned his head around and you both suddenly locked eyes. I sighed and closed my eyes, turning my head to face Ralph and opened my eyes. "Go to him," Ralph said suddenly. My face turned a little pink before quickly answering, "What?! No, I can't, I-I just can't, I probably broke his heart and-" I stuttered before getting interrupted, "It doesn't matter! You can fix it!" He shouted. 

"I-i.." I tried to speak, but was unable to. I looked down to my side, placing my hands on my face to cover it. "Oh god, don't look now," Ralph said with a worried tone. I glared up to see Sunny joking with a girl, she got up and hugged him before kissing him on the cheek. He waved to her goodbye and once again we both locked eyes. My heart dropped, it felt like everything around me became dark, only him and I were there. 

Tears formed in my shocked eyes. I stood up, hands tightened. I tried to hold back the tears, and walked away angrily. Little did I know, Sunny was following. You were in the janitor's closet that was dark and damp, sitting, thinking about what just happened, "What if she's a friend? O-or.." I said quietly to yourself, sighing after, "God damn it." 

I then, all of the sudden, heard a noise coming from in front of me. "H-hello? S-sunny?" I said with a shaky voice. I stood up, only to be suddenly knocked back down by a figure, pinning me to the cold floor. I tried reaching for the light switch several times but failed. I tried one last time and finally succeeded! When I turned it on my eyes were shocked to see a a moon animatronic that highly resembled Sunny. But different, "Tata, doll~"

Then, he suddenly was gone, and Sunny appeared. I was shocked, and shaking. "Y-Y/n! I-I'm so so sorry, t-that wasn't me, well, sort of, b-but please listen to me! I would never want to break your heart, the truth is I really-" He said, covering his mouth. I wanted to know what he was gonna say but I was too shocked to really care at the moment.

He stood up, helping me as well, as he then brushed himself off and also brush the grime off me as well. "Y/n..I'm so so so so so sorry, that woman, she is a sibling of one of the children I take care of and was thanking me, when she suddenly kissed my cheek, I didn't mean to make you upset, I really love yo-" He cut himself off, realizing what he said.

 I was even more shocked, blushed quickly creeped upon my face. "Y-you.." I was about to say when I was suddenly kissed by him. I slowly closed my eyes as I placed my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist, pulling me closer. I pulled away to breath for air but quickly got pull back in. We both fell back on the floor, still kissing as he was now on top of me. 

So happy together~

I cant see me loving nobody but you for all my life~

when your with me baby the the skies will be blue for all me life~

This one was fun to write yet terrifying-