The first sniff...

(You are Shoshi)
The warm glass pressed against your fingers, the orange and yellow flicker against your wide eyes, the yellow wax matching your hair. Everything felt perfect for a moment.

You put it down, you quickly grab the ring light off the shelf. You feel withdrawal after only a few seconds.
'I must hurry', you whisper to yourself. You fret as the wire tangles.
Finally its in, like the candle in you soon.

You start the camera. 'Heh, here we go' you say.
You cant wait to show off your candle

You introduce your pride and joy, that luscious, dripping waxy candle, melted as wet as you when you see it.

You pick it up, ever so carefully, never to hurt your beloved candy-wandy.
Finally, its time to smell. Your nose sinks through the lid, closer to the warmth of that flame, your heart matches it. And so does the second heartbeat down there.
You take one large breath in.
'AUHHHGHHH THE SMELL' you exclaim. Nothing has or will smelt as good. So citrusy, so fresh, all yours.
You carry on with the video, all thats on your mind is the glass against your face, as you took that embrace.

Finally its ended. The flame has burnt out. But not your love.
'AUGHHUHHHH' you let out your feelings, grab the candle, and shove it.
This is the best time of your life.
Out the corner of your ear, you hear the door. You freeze, candle up youself, drooling over the pillow...