'I'm finding my neck!'

(You are still Shoshi)
The door creaked open, fast, faster than you could go. 'GET OUAUUHHHT', you bellow, but you let out a slight moan in between your syllables.
You pull the duvet over, maybe a second too late. Your temples have gathered a pond of sweat, you use your musty yellow shirt to dry it.
Your eyes awkwardly glance over at the intruder. You don't believe it!
'NOAH BECK, WHY ARE YOU IN IRELAND NOW?!'
Noah looks shocked, he doesn't answer.
'YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN LONDON, NOT IRELAND, GO BACK TO AMERICA ALREADY!!', you are panting now, you're not sure if its from shock, fear of being caught or exhaustion.
'Shoshi, I am soah haeppy i hafve foaund yoo' Noah says casually, but an ounce of excitement sparks your interest.
'Why are you here Noah, I am filming your cameo tomorrow, be patient dipshit, before we- I mean I- slap you silly you smelly sod'. That will do it, you thought.
Noah won't budge. 'Shoshi i need your help, get your lazy ass out of bed and do some fucking work for once you daft bitch'
You are shocked. You wriggle up your electric kitten patterned leggings and leave the candle among the sweat and milk covered sheets. You get up, you follow Noah.
'Why are you here, Noah?' you ask.
'I'M FINDING MY NECK YOU DAFT WHORE THE LEPRECHAUNS TOOK IT OFF ME WHEN I WAS THROWN SO FAR AS I CHILD I LANDED IN WILLY WONKAS FACTORY, THOSE WANKERS, HATE EVERY ONE OF THEM MIDGET MENACES!!!!!'
'damn chill' you mutter.
Noah runs off, and around the corner, he violently grabs the next face he sees, and makes out with it.
Soulmates, you think. They have one thing in common, which is...