Firey Love

(You are Shoshi)
Noah pulls out of the kiss. You try to look behind him. He is all bricked up, and inbetween his legs, you see the figure is too.
'ED YOU ARE SO SLOPPY BUT I LOVE THEM WET' screams Noah.
Big Ed is shook. 'Noah you are so sexy and hot and we are so relatble to eachother, ily uwu'
Big Ed goes down on one knee, and pulls a ring pop out his arse. 'N-N-Noah you have such a big beautiful dick, i would love to cover it in my homemade mayonnaise bby🥺. Will you marry me uwu?'
Noah goes red. You are speechless. Noah tells you to go fuck yourself and leave them alone.
You go home, you can't resist your urges anymore.
Electric Kitten leggings off, Netflix on.
You pick up the candle, moan to the beats of the Friends theme tune.
You light the candle, give it a romantic sniff, and shove it.
But you forgot to blow it out. Flames burst around you, and so does your hymen. The candle was too far up, everything was burning. You manage to yank it out 'Holy moly avacodo toast cummy munching cow' you exclaim. You are wet enough to put out the fire, and you carry on.
Until you hear a faint hum under your bed.
'ooh ooh im in love with the shape of you...'
You peek under.
It cant be. 'ED?!'
Ed has heard everything.