maybe the club isn't so bad.

" EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I LET YOU DRAG ME HERE AGAIN" Mikasa practically yelled at her blonde friend over the loud music.

For some reason she had let her drag to a bar. It wasn't her first time but that didn't mean she enjoyed being around a bunch of drink and high people.

" BECAUSE YOU NEVER GO OUT" she yelled back taking a huge sip of her drink" AND PLUS WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY FIND A GUY"

Mikasa rolled her eyes. She was smart enough to know that guys at bars aren't the best as romantic partners, besides how would she know they weren't like those creeps you see in movies.

She watched a drunk Historia shamelessy flirt with the owner of the club, Ymir. Mikasa was fully aware of Historia's liking towards girl, but most people on campus weren't making it hard for the blonde to fully express herself. 

" What ever I'm getting a drink" she said getting up making her way to the counter.

" One tequlia shot please" she said taking a seat.

The bartender nodded and went to get her drink.

Mikasa continued to looking around with a bored expreasion. They're were people dancing, making out and worse.

" First time here" a voice behind her said.

She turned around and saw man who looked around her age. He was tall, his hair was in a bun, he had a sharp defined jawline and stunning green eyes.

She couldn't lie but he was attractive as hell.

" In a club no, this particular club, yes"

" Figures I haven't seen you here before" he said taking a seat beside her, " I'm Eren, Eren Yeager"

" Mikasa, Mikasa Ackerman"  

" You're drink miss" the bartender said sliding it over to her.

She thanked him taking a small sip before putting it back. 

" So what are doing in a club, you don't look like the type" Eren said

" I had a friend drag me since exams are over she thought we deserved" she replied taking another sip of her drink " what about you"

" I usually come here every weekend or whenever I'm free" 

Mikasa nodded and finished her drink. 

The two continued talking for the next hour or so and Mikasa honestly didn't expect to enjoy his presence so much. He was only a year older than her and was graduating soon and start working at a law firm right after graduating. 

They exchanged numbers earlier and overall she really liked him which rarely happens. 

The kept talking till her phone rang with a message from Historia. 

I'm leaving with Ymir and will be tomorrow morning
or something text me when you get home
- historia <3

Mikasa rolled her eyes and put her phone back in her pocket. Eren seemed to noticed her annoyance and decided to ask her.

" Everything good you seemed pissed" 

" I guess just that my friend decided to ditch me and she was ride back" 

" Oh shit well if you want I can give you ride back" he offered 

Mikasa gave him a look, he was a good guy and he wasn't drunk plus she wasn't looking forward to walking all the way back. 

 A bonus he was hot at hell. 

" I mean if you don' t mind" 

" Of course not plus I wouldn't want you to walk or worse end up taking a ride with one of those drunk assholes" 

Mikasa laughed " aw you're worried about me" 

" Why wouldn't I be, anyways you wanna leave right now" 

Mikasa smiled and nodded and the two made they're way out, Erens hand wrapped around her shoulder the whole time. 

Maybe the club wasn't such a bad idea after all.