marry me.

TAKES PLACE  5 YEARS AFTER
THE END OFTHE MANGA AND EREN
AND SASHA  AND MY WIFE YMIR
ARE  ALIVE BECAUSE I SAID SO <3

EREN was nervous. 

Actually nervous was a understatement, he was terrified. In all honestly he knew he shouldn't be but of course that didn't help. 

To put it into context he was currently in a jewelry store with his best friend Armin, Jean who ended up tagging a long and Sasha and Connie who practically followed them saying it was a ' mere coincidence'. 

At this point he was thinking that going alone would've been a better idea. 

" Oh what about this one" Sasha yelled pointing to one of the rings, it has a gold band and big diamond in the middle and surrounding it with a bunch of little ones. 

" That looks like more of a promise ring than and engagement ring" he replied continuing to look at some other ones.

" Eren we've been here for almost 2 hours and you've rejected every single ring here" Jean who ended up making a mini bench with the chairs and currently laying on it complained.

" He's got a point at this point you might as well bring Mikasa here and let her pick and purpose to her here" Connie said half joking and half serious. 

" Well than they're would be no point of surprising her now would it" Eren was honestly getting frustrated at this point, he didn't think finding an engagement ring would be this hard. 

" Eren you're overthinking it, Mikasa is a simple girl and she would love anything and I mean anything you give her" Armin reassured noticing the look of worry on his friend's face 

" Yeah I know but still I want it to be perfect, I put her through hell and she still somehow loves me and forgave me I just want this to be perfect" 

" HEY WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE" Sasha yelled earning a look from a few people around them.

" Sasha keep it down you're gonna get us kicked out" Jean said giving the brunette a stern look.

" Shut up I think I found what you're look for Eren come look."

It seemed like Sasha was enjoying this more than anyone, considering her yelling every ten minutes over every jewelry piece. 

Eren walked over to her a looked at the one she was pointing too and had to admit it looked really nice. It was simple silver band with one diamond in the middle, simple yet elegant. 

" Wow that's actually n-" he stopped mid sentence when he noticed the one beside it. It had a gold band and a rose gold flower in the middle with a bunch of little diamonds on it. 

Now that was the perfect one. 

" Actually I'll go with this one" He said to one of workers who nodded " Alright give me a minute and I'll get it out for you". 

Eren smiled and nodded looking back at the ring something about screamed Mikasa. 

" Not bad Eren she's gonna love it" 

" So did she find something" Armin asked with Connie right beside him.

" Yep this one"   

" Holy shit that's stunning, Jean get you're ass here and look" Connie explained.

Jean rolled his eyes and got up making his way to where everyone else. 

" Damn not bad Eren Mikasa's gonna love it"