paper rings.

BASED OF TAYLOR'S SONG
PAPER RINGS :) 

singer mikasa!actor eren!

The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met

WHEN most people meet their lover or 'soulmate' it's usually on tinder or at a party or even through a friend, an when you meet them they're usually acting normal. 

Now for Mikasa situation was quite the opposite. 

You see she had been dragged by her friend Sasha and her manager to an award show and stayed for the after party, something that she would regret for a long while. 

Instead of it being inside in a hall or even a bar or club, a genius decided to have it hosted outside in a private garden.

The moon was full and shining and the stars twinkling and everyone was having a great time, expect for a certain Ackerman, 

An hour in she had already lost Sasha and her manager ended up disappearing thirty minutes earlier leaving her alone in a room filled with people.

" You look like you're having a great time" a male voice said behind her. 

She turned around to the voice and grey eyes met with green and felt something come over her. 

" Yeah totally wasn't forced her against me will" she replied sarcastically.

He laughed and took a seat beside her " I'm Eren" 

" I know I'm Mikasa" 

The two talked for a good hour and Mikasa actually was enjoying herself. She seen him in movies and award shows sometimes but never talked to him in person. 

Eren felt the same, he had seen her around a few times but it all they exchanged were 'hi' and ' hellos' but that was it. So the fact he was sitting and having a full on conversation with her was crazy to him. 

" Damn Eren you already got a girl" a drunk male voice said walking towards them

" Connie are you already drunk" Eren said in a half embarrassed  half serious tone. 

" Nah only had few or a couple drinks I don't know lose count a while go HEY JEAN EREN HAS A GIRLFRIEND" 

Eren slapped his face feeling embarrassed by his drunk friend actions, this wasn't anything new but still made situation awkward at times. 

Mikasa noticed this and let out a small laugh. 

" It isn't that bad you know" she reassured 

" Still awkward though" he muttered

A while later they were joined by Eren's other friend Jean and later Armin and his girlfriend Annie who alll expect Annie were drunk and most likely high for the rest of the night. 

Mikasa hated to admit but she actually enjoyed it even if it meant getting teased of being Eren's girlfriend. 

Boy was the media gonna blow in a few days.

Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed

And she was right. 

The next day media headlines were filled with Eren and Mikasa name and dating rumors about them. 

Mikasa had read one of the articles and honestly found it funny. 

This wasn't the first time people wanted to know about her love life and she was sure that it was the same situation for Eren too. 

Whenever she would put out a song within the next few hours twitter would be filled on who it could be about.