More Teeth

"Thank you for visiting Jurassic World. We hope you enjoyed your adventure. Don't forget to visit the gift shop and remember it's always happy hour at Margaritaville"

"Oh we had an adventure alright" Zach scoffed aloud with sarcasm dripping off his tongue.

Claire parked the Unimog in front of the Innovation Center with the Velociraptors still at large. Zach flung the door open and the three teenagers jumped out of the back. Jonny shut the doors of the truck, following them both.

"Come on! Come on! Get inside!" Commanded Claire.

The group bolted through the Innovation Center doors and across the main floor, towards the Hammond Creation Lab.

"Control room that way!" Claire pointed.

        Something seemed off about the Innovation Center. It was empty. Completely void of people. Everyone paused in front of the lab, catching their breath, only noticing the various bones from the ancient past were still bubbling in their incubators.

"They evacuated the lab" pondered the disheveled operations manager.

         Jonny glanced worriedly at Zach, in response placing a hand on the worried boy's back. Everyone took a step forward into the room to see the computers were still activated. One monitor captured Gray's interest as it showed a wireframe model. A hybrid of a Stegosaurus with a Tricerotops head.

"Alan Grant was right" Gray thought. "Theme park monsters".

         "What are these?" Zach whispered to the group. Terrariums of exotic specimens were stacked neatly in the center of the lab for employees to study. From various fish, to albino snakes, and colorful Lizards. Jonny was horrified by the creatures in the tanks as one snake watched his every move. A chill ran down his spine.

          A hissing sound echoed across the room. Men in bulletproof vests sporting an InGen badge were quietly placing beakers and test tubes in coolers, moving them out of the room.

"What are you doing?" Claire demanded, shocked by the strange men.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey" boomed a familiar voice.

       Hoskins, the man from the Raptor Arena, stepped out from another room. The boys looked at eachother confused.

"Where's Henry?" Asked Claire sternly.

        Hoskins scoffed at her. "Dr. Wu, he works for us" the man said in a sly tone, inching closer to the group. Zach pulled Gray and Jonny closer to his sides. The younger Mitchell's eyes darted to the monitor again.

"That's not a real dinosaur" Gray pointed out naively.

"No, it ain't, kid" sassed Hoskins.

"Why do you want to keep mutating them? Wasn't one failed Franken-Dino enough?!" Jonny snapped. He didn't fear Hoskins, especially with Owen's fist ready to launch a second time at any moment.

"Someone has to make sure this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size."

Pointing at the Indominus Rex schematic on the Monitor.

"Deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen. You see... Millions of years of Evolution. What did we learn? Nature is just the gift that-".

         The growl of a hangry Velociraptor butchered his speech, entering the room, glaring at Hoskins. Claire, Zach, Gray, and Jonny took a step back as Owen protectively put his arms out in front of them. They quietly moved backwards not to alert the Raptor.