The Gyrosphere Tour

The boys walked through the curvy line rather quickly due to the fast past granted by Aunt Claire. Hundreds of people were in a stand-still in the normal line awaiting the chance to ride this attraction. "So... what do y'all think?" Zach asked pointing at the sign. "Gyropsphere" read the decorative sign. "Oh my gosh!!" Gray cheered. "This one is gonna be sick" Jonny added. He was happy Zach was trying to make this cool for Gray. "I figured out how they make the clones!" Gray chirped. Zach and Jonny Focused their attention on him. The next set of people went into the gyrosphere.
2 girls were up next in the normal line and they were both attractive. Zach was trying to get Jonny to admit to his feelings and teasing him was the fun way to do it. Lowkey, Zach loved Jonny's jealous side. He gets feisty and it's kind of hot according to Zach. He put his hands on his hips and gave them a look that would make anyone melt. "... and even if the amber mines dry up they'll still have bones-" Gray rambled. "Shut up" Zach stammered staring at the girls. They seemed to be slightly interested. "Are you fucking serious" Jonny spat lowering his sharp brow. Zach had to hold back a smile in triumph. Feisty Jonny was definitely his favorite personality. Gray looked at Jonny and back at Zach. "What do you think is gonna happen from just staring at them?" The young boy said rhetorically. The girls laughed at Gray's comment. Jonny wheezed behind them. Gray gave him a fist bump. "Thanks man" Zach sighed as his face reddened with embarrassment. "You're welcome" he replied.
The next gyrosphere rolled into the station. Gray climbed in on the left seat, Jonny in the middle behind the 2 seats and Zach on the right. The track guided the Gyrosphere into the field. A recorded clip about the gyrosphere was playing starring Jimmy Fallon, the host of The Tonight Show. "Where are they?" Gray asked. The various dinosaur calls echoed throughout the gorge. "Oh man" Zach whispered. Herd's of Triceratops and Apatosaurus' were seen coexisting together underneath the lush green trees. Stegosaurs and other species of Sauropods were gathered along the vibrant blue lake. Parasaurolophus' were seen sleeping along the edge of the lake. "Oh my gosh" Jonny whispered with tears in his eyes. He could not believe what he was watching. Everyone seemed to live in harmony. Gray's mouth was stuck in the shape of a smile. Even Zach seemed impressed.
Apatosaur's walked around the gyrosphere. The moment of peace was quickly interrupted by an intensive beeping noise coming from the monitor. "Due to technical difficulties, all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides and return to the resort" the voice automated machine commanded. Gray sighed. The first chance he got to see these creatures up close was about to get taken away. Zach was not going to let that happen. "Come on, we can stay out a few more minutes" he assured. "But they said it was closed" Gray argued. "Aunt Claire gave us special wristbands" The oldest teen pointed. "We're VIP dude. Come on, it'll be fun."
Zach smirked and put the gyrosphere in gear. The animals got up from grazing and quickly ran along side it. "I would sell my car to get one of these if I lived here" Jonny joked. "Wouldn't we all?" Gray countered. They ran the gyrosphere down the long stretch of grass. The fence ahead had a big hole in it leading down a dark path. "Woah" Jonny said as Zach slowed down the gyrosphere. "What happened here?" Zach asked. Nobody answered. An idea popped in his head. "Dude... off-road". Gray had a bad feeling. "They told us to go back". "I'm just worried you're not getting the full 'Jurassic World experience'" he said sarcastically. "I'm in" Jonny said. "Shhhh" Zach whispered to his little brother as he drove the gyrosphere forward. Gray had a gut feeling. A feeling that they were not going to like what they were going to find next.