Welcome to Jurassic World

"Everything right on there?" Karen asked her youngest son. The boy scanned over his boarding ticket then nodded back up at her. "I'm so jealous. You're gonna have so much fun!" Jonny looked at her and smiled. They knew this kid was going to have the time of his life. Zach on the other hand seemed so lost. He wasn't that interested at the moment and not in the best mood. "Can you hold these please?" Karen asked holding the boarding passes. Zach wasn't paying attention. "Zach" Scott called. Jonny nudged him to snap him out of it. "Honey I need you to take care of these" Karen said. The teen nodded rather quickly to push off the embarrassment. "Hey... listen to your mother" Scott nagged. He shot a look at Jonny. "Take care of your Brother, answer your phone, im serious. When you see the green button, when you see my name, push it. Okay?" Karen stammered. Zach kept nodding hoping she would stop talking sooner. "And remember, if something chases you..... run..." She joked. Jonny and Gray looked at eachother and giggled. Zach's sour mood didn't really allow him to laugh. "Ha, You're funny. Okay let's go" Zach motioned to Gray and Jonny. "Miss you already!" She called for the last time. The group waved as they went through the security line. Boarding was going to start in 45 minutes. They decided to grab some snacks before the flight. "What Dinosaur are you most excited to see?" Jonny asked the youngest Mitchell. "Probably the T-Rex! But I really want to see the Mosasaur and some sauropods!" Gray tried so hard to contain his excitement. "Yeah I'd love to see that Mosasaur up close too" Jonny agreed.
       The boys boarded the plane and got settled in their seats. They were in the middle of the plane. Gray shot for the window seat right away with Jonny in the middle and Zach on the end. Take off went quicker than expected. "You alright?" Jonny asked his bestfriend. Zach seemed so moody and he didn't want it to ruin Gray's experience. "Yeah I will be" Zach reassured. Zach was never one to be all that sedimental. He buried his emotions to look tougher. He was always "the cool dude" that had ladies falling for him left and right. Heck, he even got the interest of one of the flight attendants. But if it's one person that always had a soft spot in his heart, it was Jonny. He had always been there for so many things throughout his life and was always the one person he could count on to be there for him and help him through whatever he needed. Jonny always saw the good in him no matter how dark his demons were.         
          Zach snapped out of his daydream and looked over at his bestfriend. He was reading a street-racing magazine. It was filled with lots of colorful and wicked fast cars and even more parts for sale on each page. "Those look sick" he commented pointing at a couple of the cars. Jonny popped out one earbud. "Yeah actually, Dad and I did work for one of these so it's cool when I see them sometimes in magazines." Zach was fascinated. Jonny got distracted by Gray's blabbering of facts he discovered in his new encyclopedias. It was clear he was looking for on audience so Jonny decided to entertain it. He adored his excitement for knowledge and science. Jonny looked to his left only to find Zach taking a nap. He tried not to focus on how adorable he looked. "It's is so unhealthy to think like this" Jonny thought. But deep down, he was hoping maybe Zach felt the same.
          The plane came down with a gentle thud which made Jonny snap out of his thoughts. It startled Zach which made him roll his eyes even further. "We landed?" The teen yawned. Jonny looked over and nodded. Gray was trying not to squeak like a hamster in the window seat. "Oh my god we're here." Jonny chuckled at the boy. "Not yet buddy but almost!" He reassured. Zach looked over and smirked. Despite not always being the best brother, Zach admired how Jonny was just so easy going with Gray. He tried learning from him. They grabbed their things and headed down to baggage claim. "I see a restroom I'll be right back. I wanna change into shorts and take care of business" Gray said rushing to a bathroom. Jonny looked up at his bestfriend. "You ready for the park?" He asked trying to make conversation. "Yeah sure but i don't know if I'm too thrilled about seeing Aunt Claire" Zach replied with a sour tone. "Look" Jonny sighed. "This isn't just for Gray, it's for you too to get away from all the drama at home. You're going on vacation to one of the most beautiful islands this planet has to offer with the most exotic creatures that have ever walked the earth. All I'm asking of you is please don't ruin this for Gray cause he's been waiting his whole life for it. Even I'm excited to see all of this. You should be too. You should start fresh here and leave the past at home. I'm excited to be here with both of you guys and experience this together. You're my bestfriend bro and I want the best for you" Jonny stated.
          "Shit" Zach thought. The way Jonny looked at him with his piercing blue eyes and raised brow really got to him. He knew his bestfriend was right. "I'm sorry. You're right" he agreed. Jonny smiled. They both stared at eachother for a few seconds. "What's going on guys?" Gray interrupted. "Nothing" they said at the same time. Gray shook his head in confusion. The boys walked outside of the Costa Rican airport to the dock that had boats specifically to transport guests to Jurassic World. Thousands of people flooded the port, excitement painted all over their faces. "How big is the island?" Gray asked giddily. "Big" Zach replied. "But how many pounds?" The boy continued to ask. Jonny chuckled behind them. "That doesn't make sense" Zach replied. They got on the boat and raced to the top deck. They wanted a view. Gray looked up at Jonny. "When they first opened they had 6 species. Now they have 14 herbivores and 6 carnivores. That's like 50 tons of food a week." Jonny tried to act interested but he focused on something else. It seemed that Zach was eye-flirting with a girl on the lower deck. "Ew" he thought. She smiled back at him. Jonny could feel a pit starting in his stomach. "Jonny?" Gray said concerned. Jonny snapped out of his trance. "Oh sorry Gray" he said apologetically.
           They finally reached the dock of Jurassic World. They walked down the stairs and onto the island. "Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us" a voice recording echoed. "Isn't your aunt picking us up?" Jonny asked. "Yeah supposedly" Zach said trying not to sound sour. They could see an IPad with their names on it. But that lady standing there wasn't Aunt Claire. "Where's Aunt Claire?" Gray asked. Nobody knew the answer. They walked forward towards the dark haired lady. She was nicely dressed with big sunglasses and model-like hair. "Are you Zach, Gray and Jonny?" The Woman asked. They nodded. "Hi! Well I'm Zara Young, Claire's Personal assistant and I'll be taking care of you for now. She's very busy this morning unfortunately but don't worry she plans to meet you at the resort" she said in a British accent. They followed her to the monorail. "We should call her Zanex" Jonny nudged at Zach. They both started laughing. Everyone climbed aboard the monorail and found a seat. Zach put his beats back on right away. He stared out the window. Gray wanted him to pay attention to the park. The boy started nudging his brother. Zach ignored it. The voice recording of the monorail gave some history facts regarding the construction of Jurassic World, taking elements from the original Jurassic Park imagined by John Hammond himself. It was beautiful. "Oh my god" Jonny whispered as they went through the gates. The monorail dropped them off at the station near Jurassic World Marriot Hotel & Resort. Gray darted off the monorail. The others followed as quick as they could. Gray ran into the hotel. The lobby was huge. With a futuristic taste it was covered in whites, silvers and blues on the inside. Gray ran up the escalator waving "come on" at them. "Your aunt arranged to meet you at 1:00. Can he Slow down?" Zara asked. "Nope" Zach sighed popping the P. The group made it up the escalator. Zara took them down the hall to their room. "Your aunt got you VIP access so you can get on all the rides without waiting in line" she said getting their VIP wristbands out. "Let's go!" Gray urged. "Dude she said we had to wait" Zach snapped throwing himself down on the bed. Jonny followed Gray to the huge doors on the side of the room. He pushed them open and ran out on the balcony. There was Jurassic World sitting in all its Glory. "Holy Shit" Jonny whispered. He was stunned. Lush greens, turquoise waters and fancy buildings crowded the theme park. The echoes of dinosaurs filled the air. "I will leave you guys to unpack. Meet me down in the Lobby so we can get going to see your aunt" Zara said leaving the room. "Thank you Zanex" Jonny mocked. Zach snapped out of his mood and laughed.
          "Where's Jonny gonna sleep?" Gray asked pointing out that there's only 2 twin beds. "I can just sleep on the chair or something" Jonny replied rather quickly. "Or you can have the other side of mine" Zach suggested. Jonny held back a good amount of blush. "You sure?". "Yeah bro i don't mind" Zach answered. Jonny tried not to get all giddy. This was like paradise. The boys unpacked their things and got on their way to see Aunt Claire and the rest of the beautiful prehistoric park.