Chapter 1

It was anormal day at Karasuno, you could hear the birds and the student talking . Their so called "sunshine" was as with his usual behavior , happy and with a lot of energy .

"bakayama toss to me " said the ginger with his energy "sorry boke i can't i need to practice my recives " said the raven boy , Hinata sigh "it's ok " Shoyo walked to his senpais "Hey kohai , are you ok " said Noya with  confuse face "i am ok noya-san it's just that bakayama can't toss to me today " said Hinata "it's ok let's go try to practice your serves " said Tanaka trying to cheer up tha smaller boy .

_________________________

The practice for the volleyball them went as normal . It was getting late already "ok start cleaning up so you people can go home"said coach Ukai "HAI"said the team , the clean up the gym and started to go home , but the ginger was still their wating fo r everyon to go home "finally , hate to put on a cute act " said Shoyo , he got his bags and went out og the gym .

He was walking home until he heard a noise from the dark hallway "come out of their i knw your following me " said Hinata , the person on the dark hallway sigh "aww man , i though you didn't notice me " said ????? , Hinata smirked to him self and turned around to the person "what do you want Karm " said Shoyo , "you know what i want i don't need to say ' said the red head .

(for who didn't watch Assassination classroom that is how Karma look like )

"Karma my little brother why do you keep asking , i am not  coming back " the last sentance Shoyo's tone became cold "i just came here for the last time , the angency needs you I-I need you " said Karma , the last sentance made Hinata a little confused "what do you mean Karm " asked the ginger confused , Karma put his head down so his older brother wouln't see his eyes "I- I missed you y-you dumbhead , you were too busy that didn't even came to my specials monmets of my life , when i graduated , when i got married or when my kids were born , i just wnated you by my side Sho" said Karma , you could see his tears rolling down his face "I-i sorry " said Shoyo" i am sorry that i wasn't their for you , i am sorry i broke my promise "he ran up to his younger brother and  hugged him "Shoyo can you please come vist me today " said Karma , he ginger looked down to his brother "sure Karm , but i think it's better if i just go with you " Karma nodded "thanks , let's go my car is close by " said Karma . The both red head went to karma's car.