Chapter 4

"O my god uncle Shoyo , that really happen" asked Elizabeth , Shoyo nodded and smiled to the little girl "It sound stupid " said Kai , Nagisa glared at his son "Kai don't be rude " said Nagisa . Karma looked at the clok on their wall it was alredy 11:00 "okay kids time for bad " Karma said , the fore kids went up stairs to their own room letting Hinata , Nagisa and Karma alone at the living room "It was good meeting your family little bro , but i wll get going now " said Hinata , the orange head was about to go out of the door but Karma stoped him "Sho , i think it's a little to late , why don't stay over" said Karma , Hinata sigh he knew what his brother ment but he didn't want to hurt him like he did in the past so he exepted the invetation "sure brother , if Nigasa agrees with it " the ginger said it "i don't my Shoyo -kun " Nigasa said while smiling at Shoyo "So brother where will i sleep " asked Hinata ,Karma stopped to think for a little bit "u-um the gues room has a lot of trash their so for today you will have to sleep at the couch " said Karma , Hinata nodded and went to get his bag . After a while every one was a sleep.

A/N(the living room was close to the door where it conects the backyard to the house )

Shoyo woke up and checked his phone it was 5:00 in the morning and his still had a least one more hour before going to practice , until he heard a noise form the backyard . The orange hair got up to check , he looked through the window he saw a white bluesy hair boy kicking and punching the tree , he went outside and walked up to the boy "what are you doing here young man " said Shoyo , the boy rolled his eyes "what do you want here old man , i thoutgh you left yesterday "said Kai , Shoyo sigh "i didn't , your father bagged me to stay because it was late " said Hinata , the white hair boy rolled his eyes " anyways don't you have school" said Kai continue doing what he was doing , Shoyo sing he remembered when his little brother was like that , Shoyo went in front of Kai and stopped him from punching the tree one more time " you are doing it wrong , you can hurt your self with that " said Shoyo , Kai look at Shoyo eyes real quick and then looked at the ground " Kai please talk to me , I know you just knew me for a day but your actions are almost the same as mine and your father" said the orange boy hair , Kai sigh until he broke in to years and hugged Shoyo tightly

 The orange hair got up to check , he looked through the window he saw a  white bluesy hair boy kicking and punching the tree , he went outside and walked up to the boy "what are you doing here young man " said Shoyo , the boy rolled his eyes "wha...

( That is Kai ).

" I-i am so sorry uncle you had to see me in a wrong behavior , I swear to God I am not like this " said Kai , Shoyo looked at the Boy with soft eyes. " Then tell me Kai why are you training early in the morning , and I suppose your parents don't know , so you hide your scratches from the tree " said Shoyo , the white hair boy nodded " I just want to protect my family Uncle Shoyo" said Kai , when Hinata heard the grace he spaced out and memories from his dark child hood came back to him " I - Kai you family is fina where did you hear you guys were in danger " said Hinata , Kai looked up to his uncle "I heard Mom and Dad talk about it like at 3 am " said Kai .