Chapter 8

The morning went normal , the three adults wanted for the kids to go to school do they could talk .

"So what do you guys have more information about it "asked Shoyo while looking at the two boys in front of him "nope but the organization just called , they are going to give us more information their " said Karma " but Shoyo we need you to come their , too , I know it's a place you don't want to come back but your and your friends life's are at risk " said Nagisa , but that last sentence hit on Shoyo's mind , he connect the dream with what Nagisa said and his eyes wide . *Sigh*" ok I will go with you two " said Shoyo .
_____________________&&&&__&__&___

(Time skip to when they are at the organization)

The three boys enters the doors to meet Professor Bi*ch ,Mister Karasuma and Koro sensei ( Shoyo was with a hoodie so they didn't recognize him , and Koro sensei is not dead and he didn't blow up the earth)"hello their Karma and Nagisa follow me the rest of your class mates are waiting" said Koro sensei , they all went in to a room where they found every that was in class 3-E " their is no time to waste so we will start to explain " said Karasuma " remember Takoka, the person Nagisa killed , we didn't know he had a family he's two little sisters are now seeking revenge "said Professor Bitch "The two sisters are know by the crazy duo , one is know because of her mind and unique way to do things and the other one is for her way to kill people , they are about " a High school at age " said
Shoyo interrupting Koro sensei , everyone looked at the boy with the hoodie " by the way Karma and Nagisa who is this that you two brought with you " asked professor bitch , a smirk grew in Karma's and Nagisa's face when she asked that " why don't you see by your self " said Karma " it really hurts that you people don't recognize your own friend " said Shoyo , he took the hood off so the people could see him , everyone one the room was in shock when they saw Hinata " well well look at we have here , the tangerine is back " said Itona " good to see you again Itona " said Hinata .

" Anyways do you have more feedback about the sisters Mrs. Karasuma " Karma asked " nope we just know about that , but we need come up with a plan , so no one gets hurt " said Mrs. Karasuma " I have a plan " said Hinata , everyone looked at him " what do you have to say mo child" said Koro sensei "*sigh* Mrs. Karasuma said they are about a high schooler age , so they I will probably come to me first because I study in a highschool " said Hinata " I don't get it why would they come first to you " asked Rio " easy , Nagisa killed their brother right , but she will no kill Nagisa first either Karma , because they Are married to each other she will let them two last " said Shoyo " but that doesn't explain why she would come for you " said Ms.Bitch " they come for me because I am the closed to Karma , and she wants to make their relationship break so Nagisa will suffer more while they are doing that , the other twin will continue killing the class " said Shoyo " he does have a point " said Koro sensei .