Chapter 7

"Um - Shoyo do you mind if me and Nagasaki talked to you for a sec" asked Karma , Shoyo was kinda confused but nodded . The three adults were now in the kitchen table looking at each other , you could feel the tension built up "um- so what did you wanted to talk about Ka" asked Shoyo breaking the silence , Karma sigh " I will just put the deal on the table , the organization called me and we are in
big danger" said Karma , Hinata eye widen the orange hai boy looked at Nagisa with a terror face "Nagisa please tell me he is kidding" said Shoy , Nagisa just shook her head "Shoyo I know it's difficult but the organization told us , they didn't give more information but we are in danger that is the only message they send till now " said Nagisa " we need you to skip school and go to the organization with us tomorrow , they said they will gives us more details " said Karma , Shoyo nodded "I guess I will stay one more night here " said Shoyo, the two nodded at him

——————————-&&———

Everyone on the house was sleepy

(Shoyo's dream )

Everything's was dark I could see nothing , until I saw I light I followed it until I was in a room , I felt a little bit dizzy I looked at my heads and the were covered with blood , my eyes widen " what happened , some please help me" that was the only thing I could say , until I saw a body laying their lifeless on the white ground , I ran to it . It took me sometime for me to reorganize the face but I could feel water on my face when I saw that person , it was the person that I love the person that I have a crush on , I tried to say something but I couldn't say anything , I heard two girls voices saying "that is what you get"

(End of Shoyo's dream)
Shoyo woke up sweating , he looked at his phone and saw that was 5 am , he got up to get water and saw Kai outside training again l I told this stubborn boy to not overwork him self "though Shoyo went outside to confront Kai " Did I now told you to do over work yourself " said Shoy , Kai's eyes widen when he saw his uncles standing their "uncle i -I can explain" said Kai , Hinata sigh "listen Kai , overworking yourself  will not make you stronger , I made that mistake many years ago and I don't want you to do the same" said Hinata , Kai nodded "why don't we go inside  and I will make you hot coco and we could watch movies together" said Hinat , Kai smiled at his uncle and nodded  with a smile . The two proceed to do what they planned to do . At 9:00 Kai was sleep on the couch while Shoyo messing on his phone . Karma , Nagisa and the children came down the stairs "good morning Shoyo" said Karma , Hinata looked his brother and smiled "good morning brother" said Shoyo "UNCLE ". Said Elizabeth running to Shoyo , the little girl with blue hair jumped on him "slow down Elizabeth you could fall" said Shoyo while having the little girl on his lap " i a, sorry uncle" said Elizabeth " it's ok little on" said Shoyo " good-" god you people are loud" said Kai while getting out of the covers " well good morning to you too Kai" said Haru , Kai rolled his eyes at his brother "Good morning mom and dad" said Kai , Nagisa looked at her child ad smiled at him "good morning Kai, go change in to you school clothes so you can go eat breakfast" sad Nagisa , Kai nodded and went up stair to change .