Pt 2: The great oni has arrived to Inazuma City!

" Oi, what are you doing standing in my way? " Arataki Itto said questionably. Y/N didn't say a word - just decided to run along with the others. Itto really wanted to know the convenience, also questioning the empty street so he walked off to the nearest person - which was Y/N. Y/N trembled in fear as Itto was looking down, raising his eyebrow. Y/N was speechless, they completely changed their mind about going face to face with the great oni but they had to face what they decided.

" HEY ?! " Itto blurted out. Y/N jumped like a dog with hiccups while Itto was still waiting for an answer. " The whole area just - forgot something important. ". Y/N felt like a savior, but also felt like they were about to die. " Uhm, if thats the case then don't you think thats a little bit not a normal coincidence ? I mean, I don't why I am asking you, your just a stranger haha... " Itto said akwardly. * WHATTTT??????? * Y/N thought childishly.

Itto walked away quickly after he realised what he said, but there was still more questions Y/N wanted to ask him so they followed them since they had a really good oppurtunity. Arataki Itto went behind a thick, brown palm - like tree and encountered a formal girl with short purple hair and a red mask on the side of her head with yellowish hazel eyes. She had a bow on her waist and an electro vision on her waist too with a big yellow bow dangling on the left , she was Kujou Sara!

They exchanged cold looks, maybe they werent that close or sworn enemies - or just people that know they hate eachother. Y/N decided to eavesdrop on their conversation and collected every bit of information they left. Seems like Itto is still talking about his vision getting stolen, Itto demanded a rematch but the first time the Kujou Sara agreed! She said she was tired of his nonsense so she drew her sword and got ready for the match, Itto aswell wielded his massive rock hard claymore and stuck it in perfectly in the concrete floor. Kujou Sara got her charged attack ready and Itto was ready to burst while the gang cheered him on.

The milisecond General Kujou released that bow, Itto burst ( Hiding his vision ) and whacked without sight. General Kujou was immediantely on the floor, paralyzed from that geo attack, Itto laughed contagiously as Kujou grinned in despair knowing she lost, giving back the vision she took away from him in the Vision Hunt Decree she quit. Itto walked towards Y/N at that moment, " I saw you eavesdrop our conversation don't play dumb with me " he said with a menacingly netrual face on him.              :𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙