Pt 3: My sword can handle any adventure!

"Not you again.." he said with a stern voice. Y/N words shattered into the fear they received that moment. "You better not tell anyone what happened." Itto reminded Y/N. "Or what?" Y/N said with a trembly yet brave voice. "I'll defend you from danger! Since you dont have a vision and weapon but an adventurer at the same time.". * YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! * Y/N thought. Y/N and Arataki met and Windrise and planned their journey.

Y/N recently obtained a *blank* vision from the raiden statue, just luck it was where Itto received his vision back. Itto pointed to a hilichirl camp at windrise " Let's start there. " he said in a rather simple voice. He dashed to the camp and bursted head- first to the confused hilichurls, which died in one heavy geo hit! Y/N jaw dropped in astonishment, as Ittos handwork satitsfied the slimes and hilichurls too. " Now try it! " ordered Itto while Y/N's face was still frozen. Y/N nervously grabbed their catalyst out while they stared at the helpless hilichurls.

Y/N used their burst and wiped out the camp as Itto applauded energetically, Y/N made some silly faces as they posed dramatically." Do you think your up for a boss? Let's fight the pyro regnisive!! " Itto was never this excited before, so he decided to race Y/N though it was a very long way... " Should we glide down or take the SUUPER long way? Hm? " Itto nudged persuasively. " That's fine, as long as we don't get hit mid-air. ". Before Y/N could say that, Itto already jumped down as Y/N caught up with him. Itto held his heavy weighted claymore with two hands and crumbled a quarter of the pyro regnisives health! Y/N quickly jumped down and was damaging its corolla while the regnisive is getting distracted by Itto. When regnisive finally tumbled over Itto quickly said " Use your burst now! Quick! "

We both used our bursts and the aurora created a beautiful art piece while the boss died in despair. " WOOOH! The thrill! " Y/N shouted embarrassingly out of the blue. " UHM I should definitely head back to Inazuma. " as Itto looked at the sky. " So do I! " Y/N remarked. " Ok! Good, then we can both go on the same boat." reminded Itto. " Can we go to Liyue some day? If you desire " Y/N asked kindly. " Ok sure, starting tomorrow." Itto replied. " TOMORROW??!!! ARE YOU MAD????!!! " Y/N blurted out. " Nani? You said some day, and some day obviously means tomorrow~" Itto said trying to look smart. * I guess I'll I have to go with tomorrow... * Y/N thought repulsively. Itto and Y/N head back to Inazuma awaiting whats ahead of them.