Part 4: Liyue Harbour archived ✔️!!

* On the ship *
"HEYY!" Itto cried to Y/N "Do you remember why we caammee?~" Itto played constantly. "Don't act dumb." Y/N stated like a
serious president presuading people for election. "Just say it!!" Itto hurried. "Liyue-!" Y/N remarked faintly. "HEARD THAT PIPSQUEAK??? WE'RE GOING TO YOUR DREAM PLACE HA!!" Itto showed off to Little Yue (A child on the ship) "Oh my god, you can never just leave children be at one moment of your life?" Y/N questioned Itto. "ALL ABOARD!!!" Captain Beidou announced. "THATS OUR STOP! THATS OUR STOP!!!" Y/N waved excitedly. Itto and Y/N rushed down the hard, wooden stairs and went beyond infinite speed. First thing at sight, was a handful of adepti and yellow plants scattering the surface. Y/N's jaw dropped at the amount of beauty of the horizon.

Itto aggressively unravelled the map, enough to make Y/N concerned, Itto pointed immaturely at the X and implied that there was a secret domain that gives ascension material for our weapons. The grass was long enough to cover our sight, "How are we supposed to go to the domain if we CAN'T SEE?!?!" blurted Y/N. Abruptly, the grass cut short in a second, it didn't look like a bird nor animal, unbelievably it looked like a human body! Our pupils shrunk in shock as the body striked a pose looking at the grass, bent over. "And you are?" asked Itto sarcastically. "Thank you so much for clearing the meadow couldn't say enough because a special someone couldn't clear a simple path!" Y/N inquired joyfully.

"HEY! I can do a simple thing like that-!!!" Itto sounded like he was about to cry of embarrassment. The anonymous being took a step close to Y/N. "What the- what do you think your doing???" Itto pestered the person until a response was given. "This..companion of yours, never seen something alike.." the figure started speaking softly as it took a step closer for a clearer look, during that it revealed it's appearance. "Hello outsiders, I am adepti Xiao, I would like to keep you company at your journey in Liyue." Xiao beamed quickly to end the conversation while staring at Y/N. "Hi!!!" Y/N agreed but Itto didn't look too sure, infact, he looked like he was about to kill someone. "Why don't we continue our journey, Y/N." Itto spoke calmly, though his eyes didn't. Xiao noticed the odd behaviour, he was starting to think that Y/N and Itto were a couple, or Itto didn't like him. "Let's go Xiao and Itto." Y/N hurried them both to the next destination.