Hoseok Jung

Words: 1007

Hoseok P.O.V:

"Alright, are you ready to play Bloody Maryyyyyyyyyyyy?" The announcer's voice boomed throughout the stadium. The giant crowd of almost 10,000 people cheered in response. And there I stood in the middle of it. Somehow, to get money, I had accepted this challenge; to play Bloody Mary with the most haunted doll in the world. Since I had been going deeper and deeper into debt from collage, so I figured this would help in some way. I'm still confused at why so many people denied this opportunity. Like, c'mon. It's just easy money. I guess the people in this world are just pussies.

In front of me stood a wooden box with a room inside. Apparently, that's the thing I was supposed to do the challenge in. The outside was a little overexaggerated as in the terms of being spooky; there were plastic cobwebs, boarded up windows, and words like GET OUT,     NEVER RETURN, DANGER, and DO NOT ENTER written on the outside walls in a bright, neon red color. I rolled my eyes at the cheesiness of it. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO SCARIEST CHALLANGE YOU WILL EVER SEE... BLOODY MARYYYYYY!!!!!" I jumped almost six feet, covering my ears. The dude had yelled into his microphone, RIGHT BEHIND ME. I wanted to punch him so bad, I had to clench my fists to hold myself back.

"Can we just get on with the challenge please?" I asked, or more like begged, him. He looked at me strangely, like I was supposed to endure this shit any longer. "Okay, okay. Go on inside the box; there is a camera recording in the right back corner. It will be playing on the big screen out here, so we can see the results. After the challenge, we will let you out." I nodded, showing that I understood. "ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" He walked away. To get away from the loud noise, I practically ran into the room and shut the door behind me. All the sounds of ruckus were instantly shut out. I glanced around the room, examining what I had to work with. There was this old wooden chair that looked like it was from the 1800's sitting right in front of a full-sized mirror that took up that whole side of the wall. There were also candles everywhere, but no fire. 

"Alright, as you can see on the big monitor, our contestant is... Getting ready to begin." A speaker sounded right above my head. Again, the urge to punch the hell out of it filled my veins. Why was is so damn loud? "Oke," I muttered. "Time to get this shit over with." I sat in the chair and noticed a piece of paper that was taped to the mirror directly in front of me. It looked like one of those notes from all the Slenderman video games. I could barely make out what it said in the dim light;

1. Turn off the lights

2. Spin in a circle three times, while saying her name. "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary."

3. Wait until the candles light up.

4. rUn

"This is so stupid," I said to myself, wanting to just leave and go home to my boyfriend, Yoongi. "Here goes nothing I guess." I reached over, turning off the lights and standing up. Hey, I'm not ashamed to say that a little pang of fear shot through my body at the dismissal of all light. But I shook my head, feeling my hair bounce. "It's oke Hobi," I told myself. "This is just an urban legend. It's not real." So, I began to spin, not wanting to speak the demon's name. "Bloody Mary... Bloody Mary... Bloody..." I gulped. "B-Bloody Mary." Nothing happened. I stared into the mirror, terrified that something might show up. Again, nothing. 

(I honestly don't ship Sope. I just ship them here because I know so many others ship them and are in love with their ship. No hate or anything to those of you who ship them. 😊 I just prefer JiHope and TaeGi.)

"Thank the Lord and heaven's high..." I sighed, reaching for the door handle to leave. And that's when my heart really began to beat. It was locked. Or stuck, at least. "No... No no no nononono-"  I stuttered, pulling as hard as I could. This had to be a trick of the game; to scare you into thinking this was real. "T-This isn't happening. This isn't real." I felt on the verge of a panic attack. "H-Hello." I jumped and turned around, feeling breathing on my face. I sunk to the floor, nearly banging my head on the wall whenever the candles suddenly flickered on. And that's when I saw her figure in the mirror- No, not in the mirror. It was right in front of meI sat there, speechless with fear as she reached her arm out to touch me. I seemed frozen. Her fingers were cold as ice. Then everything went dark. My body went limp as my life and soul got sucked out of me quicker then Jimin's Jams got taken away.

I was left with one thought.

Am

Going

To

DiE

(So... How are you all doing? I'm oke thanks for asking. 😀)

(BTW I'm sorry about the joke about Jimin. It's the only thing I could think of. 😂)

(Are you guys liking the story so far? Or are you traumatized? Or both? Both is understandable. 👍)

(Who do you peeps think is going to seal their fate next? 💀)

Question Time: What is your least favorite BTS song? 🤔

I'm not a big fan of their old rap songs, but ofc I will still love them 💜

'Attack On Bangtan' 'Danger' 'Boy In Luv' 'N.O.' 'No More Dream' 'We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2' 'We On' and 'We are Bulletproof pt. 1' are all amazing tbh 🤩

(By the way, have you guys heard 'Ioniq' by them? I had no idea it even existed until a few days ago. It's also really really good. It's the only commercial I would listen to on purpose.) 👍

Who am I kidding? All their songs are the best. 😍😍