𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Zenovia

   Nova looked up from a magazine when Bucky threw two doctors across the room who were trying to fix his arm. The officers guns came up pointing at him, "положи их" Nova called. They hesitated "сейчас" she yelled, there fungus came down. [Put them down: Now]

   The door opened and Pierce walked in along with Rumolow, "mission report" Pierce instructed. "Mission report now" Pierce said when Bucky didn't answer, "the man on the bridge, who was he?" Bucky asked.

   "You met him earlier this week on another assignment" Pierce said, "i knew him" Bucky said. "Your work has been a gift to mankind" Pierce began as he took a seat in front of Bucky, "you shaped the century and i need you to do it one more time" Pierce said.

   "Society's at a tipping point between order and chaos, and tomorrow morning we're gonna give it a push. But if you don't do your part i can't do mine, and HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves" Pierce said.

   "But i knew him" Bucky said, "prep him" Pierce stood up. "He's been out of cryo freeze too long" the doctor responded, "then wipe him and start over" Pierce instructed.

   Nova watched as a guard was put in Bucky's teeth before metal bounds secured around his arms, the machine whirled before it began sending bolts into Bucky's head. Nova flinched.

   •••

   "Take them down" Bucky instructed as he walked forward shooting pilots, "on it" Nova walked forward throwing a ball of energy at all the aircrafts in sight. Bucky went forward killing as much pilots as he can see.

   He ripped the door of one climbing in before Nova teleported next to him sitting down. They landed just as Steve and Sam did and with Nova's help they teleported behind them, Nova kicked steve off the base before Bucky grabbed onto Sam.

Sam tried to fly away but Nova held onto him as he was engulfed in blue, Bucky shot threw one of his wings with a grappling hook before pulling back causing it to rip off. Nova let him go causing him to free fall down too.

   Nova turned to Bucky nodding, Nova teleported them to where Steve was. Bucky immediately began dueling him while Nova tried to get in contact with Pierce. "Zenovia get out of there" Pierces voice ran in my ear, Nova turned as Bucky cried out.

   She teleported to him quickly trying to push the platform off him. She failed as the platform was all connected together, Nova moved back when Steve ran forward. "Help me" Steve nodded towards the platform, Nova quickly took hold of it lifting it. Together lifting it Bucky was able to slip from under, Bucky got up before Nova let the platform down.

   "You know me" Steve said, "no i don't" Bucky walked forward punching Rogers. They both fell back as the aircraft shook making Nova crouch down hovering her hands over the floor scared to fall.

   "Bucky!" Nova called seeing him hesitated to punch Rogers, Rogers fell back gliding through the air as Nova turned to Bucky. Nova felt her humanity flickering and she hated it, "ah!" she grunted gripping on to her hair as visions flashed in her mind. The aircraft shook and Nova found herself falling back, her eyes closed as she felt the wind push her from under.

   Nova closed her eyes feeling the familiar nauseating feeling of teleporting before her body harshly hit the floor. In short minutes she completely blacked out.