My Brawl Stars headcanons

Weird Brawl stars headcanons I have.

1. Edgar is scared of Furbys.
     Yes I said it. F U R B Y S.

2. Bruce's origins.
      Bruce's was an abandoned bear cub and he was being hunted down for his fur and meat. He managed to escape and found Bo, Bruce grew alongside Bo until Bo adopted Nita and Leon from the orphanage, Bruce and Nita grew a strong and loyal friendship and they can never leave each other.

3. Belle was a war soldier.
      Belle started off living in rough conditions, she was the youngest in her family as a child and she grew up with two sisters and her mother. Her mother soon died of old age and Belle only had her two sisters. Belle grew up soon after her mother died and she joined the army and went to war. She lost her arm due to the war and got it replaced with a mechanical arm. Ever since then, she left her hometown and she became a robber with her crew (Misfortune Tara and Quickdraw Edgar) and has been living as a criminal from then on.

4.  Colette likes to name her items.
Examples: Jeremy the dictionary, Sarah the Pencil Holder, Viola the cat plushie, Maverick the potted plant, Etc.
Garage sales are technically (item) adoption centers  for Colette.

5. Piper has her own bakery in the city the brawlers live in. The bakery is called :" Piper's Pastries"

6.  Fang, Bibi and Edgar are siblings.

Fang is the oldest of the three, he is rebellious, sometimes lazy, and he enjoys practicing his fighting skills and teases Bibi and Edgar for being younger than him

Edgar is the middle child, He is more behaved, formal and the edgiest of the three. He sometimes makes sure Fang or Bibi doesn't do anything stupid.

Bibi is the youngest. Edgar and Bibi like pranking each other when they feel like it, and Bibi usually starts the prank war first. Bibi keeps a stash of bubblegum under her bed and Fang liked stealing sticks of gum from her sometimes. Bibi is edgy but likes doing stunts and things some people would consider stupid.

But overall, they all love each other even though they don't show it often.

7.  Leon is a prankster.

Leon has a reputation at Brawl high for being a trouble-maker and prankster. Plus his school schedule is often spent in detention. You can never predict what Leon will do next. Like one day, you could be seeing him study and the next day you could see someone's locker filled with trash. Whatevers the case, him and Nita are a perfect sibling duo. Nita and Leon's chaotic energy forged together is like letting a Hyena loose in a park after it ate 5 boxes of sugar cookies.

Not a very good idea.

8. Emz's personality.
Emz is considered to have a popular status in the real world and in the digital world. She is the face of Emz hairspray and she likes having parties or hanging out with her group of friends. She is what I would call: "spoiled sweet", even though she is popular, lives in a whole (haunted) mansion, and is technically living a pretty great life, she cares dearly about her friends and likes talking to them sometimes and gossiping with them to make then feel better. She also liked being kind to everyone as long as she doesn't dislike them in any way, on a good day, she could be the sweetest person you have seen that day.

9. Shelly is a tsundere. She hides her feelings under her cold gaze, her armoured heart, and herself becuase she believes that showing emotions (that's negative or personal) = weak.

Pls don't believe that. Don't be a Shelly. Be you.

10. Crow has a habit.
Crow, despite him being edgy, cold,stubborn and mean, he had a habit of stopping in his tracks when he comes across another crow. Something about meeting another crow makes Crow go a little still.

And that's all my weird headcanons! Peace out!